Chapter 1

"It's time to wake up Mimi!" King my 5 year old little brother yelled jumping on my bed.

"Alright, I'm up get off of my bed!" I yelled to King getting up and running to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my shower. After I got out the shower I put on my black joggers and a black sweater. I put jell on my edges and put my hair in a bun.

I ran downstairs kissed my mom yelled bye and went to school.

As I walked to school I ran into my best friend jasmine she mixed and she be acting ghetto sometimes. She has black hair, she light skin with a big booty, and some pretty ass eyes.
"Hey Mia! Wait up!"
"Did you hear?"
"Did I hear what?"
"Ryder got into another fight."
"When doesn't he get into fights. I heard he's in the Mafia."
"He probably is. You never no."
BRRRRRRING
"I'll see you next period."
"Alright." We split up and I ran to science class. I walked to the back of the class as everyone came in I took my notebook out to take notes.
"Alright, class today we are going to watch a movie about the human body everyone take no...." As the door open cutting him off Ryder and his group of friends came in. Everyone was looking as they went in there regular seats two seats away from me. When they where walking Ryder looked as me in the eye. I felt like a spark or something so I look away.
"As I was saying take notes and watch." Mr.Bert said as he walked away.
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒after a sucky class😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
When I was walking to class all of a sudden I was pushed into a classroom with a very hot looking Ryder.
"Umm.. Can I help you." I asked as I keep my back to the door with him in front of me looking up.
"Your. Fucking." He said as he leans closer with his face in my ear. "MINE." He said as he dragged his face down my neck then he stopped at the croak of my neck then leaned in and put his mouth on it and started sucking hard like it was a fucking jolly rancher.
I try to push him away but he backed me up on the door and started to nibble on it. Then I moaned and I felt him smile on my neck
"What the fuck are you doing bro!" I exclaimed after he was finished.
"There now you are mine." He said as he was smiling.
"What the hell is wrong with you." I hissed at him.
"You don't like me back?"
"I think your attractive but is this really how you express your feelings?" I asked the ass.
"You loved it now give me a kiss so I can walk you to class."
"But I don't need you to walk me to class." I said weirdly as I gave him a peak on his lips.
He leaned in and whispers "That's not a real kiss and you will let me walk to class because I want to." Then he leans in and puts his soft lips on mine as I'm pressed against the wall he runs his tongue over my bottom lip asking me to open my mouth as I do. We fight for dominance. He wins and then opens the door and holds it open for me.
"You coming."
"Asshole." I whispered.
"Let's go." I say as I walk to my locker and get my stuff for Soc as he walks next to me.
As we walk to class he slips his arm over my shoulders and pulls me to him.
"I want you to walk like this with me." He says.
"No I'm not. I'm only doing this because there is nobody here." As I see my class coming up I know that I'm going to be in trouble.
" Well look my class see you later." I wave him off but he doesn't leave instead he opens the class door and walks me to the back of the class and says.
"Meet me by my car at the end of the day next to my car." He whispered into my ear giving me a kiss on my lips leave the room.
"Oh my god." I hear my best friend whisper.
"Ms.Queen I would like to speak to you at the end of the day." Oh shit. Ms.Dunkin said as she continues to pass out work sheets.
"Don't look at me like that bitch." I said as she gave me that look that said 'why didn't you tell hoe'. When I was just as confused as her.
"Spill bitch!"
"I was walking in the halls after leaving class like I always do. Then I just get pulled into a classroom, and he just tells me I'm his and gives me this thing on my neck. I try to pull him off me at first but it felt so good I couldn't plus he was to strong." I explained to her.
"Why he walk you to class then got you all late and shit."
"He made me kiss him and he wouldn't leave me alone when I told him I could walk to class." I tell her as I roll my eyes.
"So miss goody goody got some game. Let me check you out!"
" Can you let me work I need to pass Junior year and at this rate I don't think I am with you in my class." I tell her getting my pencils out and starting my work.
"So Mr. Bad boy can make you late for class but we can't have a conversation. Hmmmm. Okay. But we ain't finish."
After three boring periods it was time for lunch. I was at my locker when jasmine came so we can walk to lunch and eat.
"Jas, hurry up before that weird guy comes again." I whispered to her.
"Who's the weird guy I'll set that nigga straight." She said ass she starts to make a fist.
"Ya babe. Who's the weird guy I'll handle him." Ryder says as he slips an arm around me and his best friend Gabriel does the same to jasmine.
"Fuck." I whisper.
"Boy if you don't get your fuckin hands off me I'll break them shits." Jasmine tells Gabriel as she fights him off.
"Girl, you like this."
"Boy just because you cute or whatever don't mean I want to be under you!" She yells at him and I start laughing.
"What female doesn't want to be under me."
"This female!"She exclaim as we sit down with jasmine next to me then Gabriel, Ryder's other friends, and Ryder next to me.
"The Devils a lie!" He yells as everyone starts laughing.
"Oooohh I just hate him!" Jasmine hissed as me and her get him to get some food. We get in the line and get some barbecue chips, Pepsis, and 2 pizzas. As we get out of the line we see are friends so we go sit down with them but what I didn't no was that is was going to be a problem to Ryder.