Chapter 4

After a while of discussing what to do with the baby Eli had brought with them, you decided it would be best for him to depart from this world before it was too late to explain to everyone why you had a baby and why wasn't it growing like a "normal" child. Eli held your hand when the deed was done in your backyard by Wally and you decided to bury the corpse near a big pine tree in your backyard. Eli dug up a hole and filled it up afterward. They gave your hand a firm squeeze as they left without saying another word.

You cried as Wally sat next to you on your couch. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around you and hugging you. You hug him back and cry on his shoulder. "I-I don't want to be here tonight..." You sob. Wally rubs your back. "You can come stay with me and Home tonight, just the three of us, what do you say?" He looks down at you with a sad smile, which you respond to with a nod, wiping away your tears.

You two leave when it's starting to get dark, Wally looks at you and holds his hand for you to take. You look down at it, 'that's the hand that killed the baby' you think and look down then back and take his hand in yours smiling slightly, feeling butterflies. The two of you walk hand-in-hand up to Home as it looks from you to Wally and makes happy noises as it opens the door for you both to enter. Wally blushes and pats the doorframe while going inside and pulling you with him. He heads straight to the kitchen as he lets go of your hand. You raise it and look at it blushing as well now, then you follow Wally to the kitchen, see him put on an apron with the phrase "Kiss The Cook" on it, and you smile. Wally turns to you as he ties the apron around his waist. "I realized you haven't eaten all day today so I'll whip something quick up for you. Do you-" he gets caught off by you kissing his lips gently. He blushes as you step away with a smile and chuckle pointing at the apron. Wally looks down and then back up at you with a sneaky smirk. "Oh, you silly silly" He turns and goes to his fridge.

"How do you like your eggs?" he pulls out a carton of eggs. You smirk cause you realize a dirty joke you can make, "Fertilized." You grin while he looks over confused. "You want eggs that have chicks in them?" He says putting the carton down. Your smile drops, "Er... No... That was supposed to be a dirty joke..." You explain and cross your arms. Wally looks at you for a moment then does a big "Ahhhhhhh!" he chuckles placing his hands under his apron to where his pants were. He walks towards you with a cheeky grin, "Alright-" You went bright red and held your hands up shaking them, "No-no-no-no! It was a joke!" You yell while backing away. He takes his hands back out and chuckles. Wally goes back to the eggs and starts beating them into a bowl.

You look at the clock on the wall and it's almost 10 PM. "Hey, Wally?" You look at him. He hums in response. "If I had a baby, would it also not age, like the human baby we... buried today..." You look down leaning against the kitchen counter. Wally looks at you as he pours an omelet mix onto a pan. "Were you pregnant before you... ended here?" He asks you which startled you. Wally put the bowl and whisk he used into his sink then looks back at you. "No, at least I don't think so..." You looked away, feeling your sins crawling on your back.

He raises his head slightly. "So you don't know? You had someone who could have gotten you pregnant?" He lowers his gaze as he says that. You shivered. "I did..." He looks back into your eyes. "Do you miss him?" He asks almost hurt. You look down hugging yourself. "No... No! He's the reason I ended up here." His gaze becomes intense and you look up at him. "Wall-" He caught you off by turning around and flipping the omelet around. You fall quiet. He turns back to you without his iconic smile on his face anymore. "Was that what you meant last night?" You stare at him scared. He notices that and smiles softly as stepping towards you and kissing your temple. "I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to scare you like that" You take a deep breath.

"Are you trying to marry me, you called me by your own last name just now." You crack a smile and his smile widens as well as he does a voiceless laugh blushing. He places your omelet on a plate and puts it on the dining table, hands you a knife and fork with a smile. You sit in front of the omelet and cut a piece. Wally sits across from you and you smile at each other. You were about to take a bite but it vanishes, you look down and back and down confused. "Where did it go?" You mumble as you hear Wally chuckle and see him slowly blink at your plate and another piece goes missing. "W-Wally! D-did you just eat with just blinking?" He smiles and looks up at you, you take the chance and gobble down the rest of the omelet while he was distracted away from it. Wally went wide-eyed as he tried to reach for the plate you were holding in front of your face. You look at him and giggle.

Before bed, Wally hands you one of his longer button-up dress-shirt to wear and you look at him smiling. He changes into his own pajamas as you undress and throw the shirt on. "Hey, Wally?" You look over at him and notice him looking over his shoulder as you do. "Are we like a couple or something?" You blush and give him a sheepish smile. He turns to face you and you turn to him. He looks you up and down. "I- um... What did you ask?" He stutters blushing. You giggle at his cuteness and repeat, "Are we... um... a couple or something? We keep being around each other way more and... we um... did kiss more than once." You were now blushing and he smiles. 

"Y/N, I would love to be your special someone, if it is what you desire." He steps closer to you, takes your hands in his, and places a kiss on each knuckle. You blush and look at him adoringly. You put a hand on his cheek and kiss him, he doesn't hesitate to kiss you back. The kiss gets broken once the creaking of Home becomes loud enough for the love birds to finally hear it. You both blush deeply and you lick your lips as you whisper a sorry to Home and crawl into Wallys' bed. Wally lays down beside you and you cuddle up to him, putting a leg and an arm over him, kissing him good night as he smiles while holding you against him.

"Good night my darling." He whispers as you drift off.