Chapter 1: Naruto's P.O.V.

Every day, I wake up with a headache. Every single day! I always see some type of image, like the Elf Kingdom, things like that. But what does it have to do with me? Elves are horrible!

They killed my parents! And took Sasuke away, and It's my job to get him back!

~o~

"Hey, Naruto, wanna go with us? We're eating out." Shikamaru put his hands behind his head.

"RAMEN?"

"What? No. Real food. Like meat and rice."

"Oh."

"This was such a drag. I'ma go."

"No! I'M COMING! Is Sakura-chan going to be there?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Nothin'."

"3 pm. There's only one restaurant in this dump, so you'll know where to go."

Shikamaru walked away and I just stood there, excited for what is to come.

~o~

Finally! The day is over, so now I'm walking over to the "only" restaurant in this village, and I see Hinata walking in the same direction.

"Hinata-chan!" I smile. "N-Naruto-kun, hi, h-how are y-you?"

She's so weird.

"I'm feeling great! I was heading over to a restaurant Shikamaru invited me to. Sakura-chan is going to be there, so I have a feeling all the others will be too. Wanna join me?"

Hinata turned a shade of red. "O-okay N-Naruto, I'll come." She started fiddling with her hair, but I didn't pay much attention. All I was thinking about was Sasuke, and what I'd get as food.

When we got there, Rock Lee, Tenten, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Choji, and Neji were there.

"Heyyyyy! I made it! I brought along Hinata if that is ok..?"

"That's fine. Pay for your own meals!"

Everyone just stared at Shikamaru in disbelief. "I'm kidding! kidding.."

We all went inside and sat down. We had to move a few chairs because we didn't rent any tables or rooms. I had another headache again, but this time it was a child. "Hey, guys, I'll be right back, agh, my head hurts like crazy."

I left and took a nice breath outside. They keep getting worse and worse. When will they go away? and what's with these elves!? Gosh, I hate them. They keep appearing, like some weird, Christmas decor. 

"N-Naruto-kun, Is e-everything o-okay?"

"Hey, Hinata, yeah it's fine. My headaches are just getting worse and worse."

"W-what do y-you mean?"

"Every day, I get a horrible headache, along with an image."

"C-can I a-ask what the i-image i-is?"

"An Elf Kingdom."

Hinata quietly gasped, but I still heard her.

I hated elves. I would fight one on the spot if I ever saw one. They took Sasuke away. They killed my parents. I'm not mean and horrible, but they hurt us. Me. 

"T-that is interesting. W-we should g-go back inside. It's cold. "

"Yeah, c'mon."

We went back inside, and all the kitchen aromas rushed to my face, the smells were delightful.

"Naruto, hey! Get over here! What took you so long?"

"Sorry, Choji, just a headache."

"You sure you didn't kiss or anything?"

Hinata and I blushed, me out of embarrassment, but I'm not sure Hinata.

"I'm just joking."

But the second I sat down, someone started speaking in my head, memories flooded into my mind and so much came back to me.

Naruto, It is time. For I am giving these memories back to you, and you shall fulfill your purpose.

When it was finished, I felt my ears stretch. I quickly covered them, knowing my friends wouldn't act the same if they knew. "Hey Naruto, what's wrong?"

"I-I'm f-fine! S-something came up! I have to go! BYE!" I retorted, rushing out of the restaurant to find water. 

I removed my hands once I was far enough from the village. My memories all came back. I am an elf. I remember the king changing my race, turning me human, so I could fulfill my duty. But I needed to be far away from the village as possible,

knowing what could happen if I wasn't.

Hello! This story has been in my head for the past year. It is time for it to be released. 615 words! sorry if it's short.