7. Gone like the wind...

Soojin's POV

A/N: This is before she was in the classroom!

16th of March 2010

3:44 AM

I still remember it vividly.

The cries of my mother begging to the police.

Me in my pyjamas.

The pyjamas are a white shirt and black shorts.

My bare feet on the snow.

The cold air brushing against my ruddy cheeks and bruised knees from constantly falling down.

The tears that dripped from my eyes.

My father was shoved into a police car.

Him apologising to my mother and i.

The sirens.

Pleads.

The cries.

The police officers on the phone.

My mother on her knees sobbing and clenching her chest.

My father was caught by the police after running an illegal business.

With my dad being the glue that held our family together, now in jail.

Everything changed.

She had changed.

I woke up in a frenzy, sweating and panting. I grabbed my phone, wanting to tell Suho that I had the nightmare again. Until I remembered.

He's gone.

Since my dad was the main breadwinner in my family, and my parents divorced, we were left with little money. His business stopped bringing in cash once it was busted, so we were poor.

I got up and went to the bathroom as the flashbacks kept coming back to me. If I didn't cover my face with my arms I would have had glass shards in my eye... "Disgusting!" She said, The glass of water I was holding now on the ground, also breaking. Glass shards and spilled liquids were everywhere. My mother grabbed my hands and kept slapping them and my face.

She never listened to me please...

I started gasping for air as I aggressively tried scrubbing the skin off my hands.

"Disgusting! Filthy! This is all your fault!"

Everything about my hands disgusted me.

They were now sticky with my tears, alcohol, and sweat.

They were sticky and clammy.

"It's all my fault... All my..." I say mindlessly scrubbing for what felt like ages, until I finally stopped. Nothing can make my hands clean. They'll forever be covered in filth. I grabbed my phone and sunk into the wall of my bathroom. I look at Suho's contact. He was the only thing that made me happy...

And now he's gone.