We pass through the ladies in all pink tops and pink tights with pink crown bands .
Is these some sort of their yoga uniform?

"And where are we going ?"
He halt and grip his hips , his muscles suddenly grabs my attention as I goggle at them .
"Look you want to exercise your leg right? So please stop asking questions okay ?" he says, but I still dart my eyes on his body from top to bottom.

He is really hot I never imagined or saw him in sport outfits .

Damn.

His shirt unveils  his muscles .
"Can you stop looking at me baby girl I know that I'm hot ."

I come back from the other world .

"What?"

He rolls his eyes and takes off my crutches .
"These things are making you out of your mind ."

I then continue following him as I walk unhurriedly and carefully even though it drew an attention from the ladies and guys who are here .

2 hours and 30 minutes went by  I am done with our routine. I can't believe my eyes that I am sitting on the floor in a mat with heldan watching a Disney movie maleficent .
We have pop corns in front of us .

"I've done  these in ages before ."

"Really, then I guess we still have more time to do it ."
"Oh please, I can't even stand to share a roof with you ."
"But here we are stuck together in a same roof, don't you think it's a coincidence ?"
"I don't believe in coincidence ." I roll my eyes again .

Maybe he has a point .

"Aren't you tired ?"

"No why asking ?"

" I have to get back to rose uhm I missed 5 missed calls I forgot I had promised her a lunch ." he sound disgruntled  with a meager mouthpiece.

Why didn't he mention it at first -i would've  remind him right? Or maybe not .

I feel guilty for stealing rose's moment .

"That's too bad, okay let's go home and you can go and talk to her ."

"You serious ?"

"Yeah why not ." I smile. Probably it is our first day without fighting at all .

Why haven't I made him upset yet ?

Was I enjoying his company ?

He unexpectedly give me a warm hug .

I break the hug as I clear my throat .

"I'm so sorry did I hurt you ?"

"It's okay ."

I bowed down my head in embarrassment .

---------

"Mom I swear it is just a caretaker he doesn't live in here." I gash my head , with my eyes stealing my mom around. I'm glared that heldan made it straight away to rose, if he did Come back with me it would have being a chaos, I can imagine my mom murdering heldan in front of my eyes I'm glared that I saw the message earlier before I could even arrive , if I hadn't given her the spare keys of my apartment I wouldn't be in so much trouble , explaining who lives with me and why is the other room have so much laundry of a male and why is a red lingerie doing in my counter —–to say the least , he has put me in enough trouble for today, as for my mom she doesn't want to see his face especially around me. So I wouldn't dare to tell her I live with him, or I might lose my legs this time.

"How can I believe you?"I look at her with my hands covering my mouth, she is such a brave woman, her other hands holding the red lingerie is making me hold my laughter, I wish it was mine.

"Do you want to get. . ."

"Mom! Please for god sake stop, you acting dramatic." I had to cut her off before she can go more further, she is the only woman who can judge me right now _my father sits silently to the divanport , but my mind is somewhere, why the couch ?why is he sitting there? He has no idea what has being going on, on that couch. It's being traumatized  . But I let my thoughts go away.

"Honey, please don't bring the past into this. I trust her."
"You trust her because you don't know her."
"Mom come here, please come sit with me." Monica asks mom to come and sit with her, I fold my arms together and I and my father make a eye contact and smile at each other, I and my dad have always adore each other.we understand each other, and we have that friendship that is undeniable ——i know what my little sister is trying to do, she always done this since we were still little kids and always calms down mom just like that .

"Look mom, Hannah is fine and the person who she lives with is her care taker and also a doctor , he is only helping her to recover nothing else."

"Helping her recover with sex? Huh is that's what you mean?" oh lord, well maybe today is not working out.
"Mom , I swear that's not mine , it can happen that he and his girlfriend had a night."
"Yeah mom trust her, and another thing is that last night she spent the night at my place so yeah I agree."

Fooling who?mom?

I'm surprise to see her nod in response as mom looks at her , maybe it did work out.

Monica always saves my ass when— mom wants to kill me, I am so grateful to have such a sister .she looks at me and blink an eye at me I nod in response.
"Okay I'm calm I'm calm I'm calm I'm okay, at least there is someone who cares for me." my father and I are stun in a jaw drop, how can she say that?
She stands up and takes her bag and storms out of the house , my dad follows , before he leaves he kisses Monica and I on the forehead. 
At least now there is someone who cares for the both of us.

"Oh my god , what was that?"
She chuckles.
"I don't know, is everything alright?"
"I doubt that."
"Did you knew that they were coming ?then why didn't you inform me about it?"
"Yes I did , I left you a message last night on your phone."

Fuck!

How can I not notice that?these is crazy? I close my eyes and take off a sigh.
"Seems like heldan is taking a lot of your time."

"What do you mean?"
"I mean that he ruined your life and now , you both living together?" she giggles. Is she judging me? She better be not, she is starting to act like the perfect daughter in front of me. How dare she!

"Wait are judging me?"

"No, of course not but how can you expect him to help you after what he had done to you ?he is acting like he did nothing wrong don't you remember?"

"I'ts non of your business."
"Yes it is,because you my damn sister."
"You crazy , when did you start deterring  in people's business like that?"

"I'm just trying to help."

I don't need your help, I know she is trying to help .

A moment of silent went by , but her eyes tells that she still want to say something so I cross my arms together and stare at her as I wait for her to say something.
"You swear you won't get mad?"
"speak woman."
"Haven't you thought of telling him about. . ." I had enough of this I don't want to hear any of it ——i cut her off before she can finish her sentence I don't want to hear it.

"Get lost."
"what?"
"I said move your  ass out of my fucking couch and my house!" I tell at her, she instantly move out and storms out .

**************