Hell , I shocked myself too

"I'm not yours Mark" she mumbled in a low tone but I still make out the words.

I decided to ignore her for now, without warning I yanked up her t shirt to inspect the bruise.....

My gaze flickered slowly on the red spot as I raised my finger to touch it gently

A wince escape her mouth and I retracted my finger immediately...

It was a light wound and wouldn't leave any scar, if not I would have had to kill that bitch

I straightened up to find her gaze on me, she look utterly confused ,my gaze focus on her lips, I couldn't stop myself from tasting them.

So I kissed her.

I crashed my lips against hers, biting hard on her bottom lip forcing my way in as i ravaged her mouth .

How could anyone taste so sweet, it was a fucking crime .

I searched every corners of her mouth with my tongue, tasting... nibbling until she clasped my shoulders tightly , presumably due to lack of air....
I pulled away reluctantly as we both panted to catch our breath

Her cheeks were flushed, her lips swollen, it was quite a site...I wanted more

"How did you know my dad?" She suddenly asked

I was stunned by her question for a moment ....

"Y..you clearly do know him, I saw you in a picture with him....you were about six then"

I was taken in a photo with him? The thought of being with that bastard in anyway...even in a photograph had me grinding my teeth

I mask my anger in a neutral expression

"I never took any photo with your dad" it wasn't a lie , I've never been in any photo with the man she currently think is her father....

She still doesn't know the entire truth yet.

"You are lying! You...and that little girl...I never knew you have a sister "

My blood froze, all the muscles in my body went tensed .

"Had...I had a sister!" I snapped rigidly....and it all thanks to the man she still doesn't know was her real father

Her expression changed, she was looking at me with sympathy.....

It made my blood boil ....

I don't need anyone sympathy, especially hers, she was going to fucking pay for her father's mistake and she has started already .

"I'm s.. sorry Mark...I'm sorry , you must be so hurt by it, it's related to why you are doing all this to me... right ?

Something snapped in me, I pushed against her in a flash, grabbing a handful of her hair with her back facing me...

"You are wrong bunny, nothing could hurt me ,it's always been me that does all the hurting ....and right now I want to hurt you,I'm going to hurt you"

I grinded against her ass through the material of our clothes , I squeeze her boobs tightly through her clothes....

"You don't hate me, d..do you?

She was wrong....

Absolutely wrong

"Shut up"

"I think you just want me....you want me a lot but you don't know how to go about it....it still don't know why you're doing this! Y..you have to stop please"