"As you know you have to switch school, so tomorrow we are going to the school and register you for it." My aunt spoke.

"Ok."

"Also if you need anything we could go shopping tomorrow for things."

"Nah. I think I am good for now at least."

My aunt does work as well but mostly at home. Her job doesn't require for her to be at the office all the time, so for this reason she is capable for being in the house for a bit until I will be fully adapted to the new environment. After the lunch I came back to my room to unpack. First the suitcase with my most needed things and then I asked my uncle to help me get the boxes upstairs, then unpack those and put everything into their respectful places. Many items back at home had to be sold, donated, veyr few kept and now are in this house somewhere in the garage. I'll ask about those later to look thought them, to spoil my own mood and make me sad if I feel like torturing myself more.

It took me hours and many breaks to unpack and organize things into place. Wireless headphones and music helped to make the process easier and more fun. Once everything was done I laid on the bed and took a nap. Woke up later in the evening. Got dinner what my aunt cooked but I wasn't hungry as much this time, not again, not here, I promised myself to act normal. They know the story but still. I was in a way playing with the food, pushing from one side to the other and again. I believe they noticed but said nothing. I did eat a bit but not much and excused myself by telling them I wasn't so hungry. After we put the dishes to the dishwasher, another fancy thing in this house. I walked to my room and laid on the bed and I was on my phone.

Lets just say I had no idea what to do. I was bored. I asked them if they knew a cool place where I could see quite a big chance of the city. Apparently there is one nearby, cool and even better as it is walkable. I hoped onto my shoes, got the location on my phone, grabbed the headphones and connected them to my phone to listen to music while going there. It took me ten minutes to reach it and I almost didn't make it to there. But the walking was worth it, the view of the city was spectacular. I sat down on a bench. Just me, music and my thoughts.

I sat there for a good thirty minutes without anyone else coming here. I even sang a bit but not loud in case anyone would hear, if they ever could, I am a terrible singer but I don't care as long as no one hears me, we all do this, don't we? I felt at ease here. I wanted to go to the beach someday this summer of how much there is left of it. Once I was somewhat bored again I walked back, somehow made it a bit shorten than getting to the spot. Walked to my room and took a bath. A long one. I needed to take care fo myself more, ever since their death I kind of let go of the hygiene, though I tried my hardest but never punished myself if I failed at it. I wasn't in the right state of mind and now I am more and more getting better, the healing process is happening. I'll try to make new friends, maybe even find a boyfriend. It felt nice to emerge myself in the water with bubbles, I used to love it as a child but the more I grew the less I did it and now I realized how much I missed it.

Got out of the shower and flopped onto the bed and watched videos on my phone. Got ready fully to go to sleep. After the incident I couldn't fall asleep, it was hard, surprisingly today I fell asleep rather quickly. The new environment has a good affect on me already which I think is good for me. The next morning I woke up fairly late. Thought I would consider the time still breakfast time. I wasn't rushing, well I should have as I have to go to register myself to the new school. I ate and got ready to leave. I was nervous. What if they won't say yes? maybe money can buy things like this. I can't use my uncle's success more than I am already going to be using.

The school was a bit of drive to get to but the place looked nice. We got inside and I looked around as much as my eyes were able to capture the place, we finally walked to the office where we had to register me. The receptionist asked for information about me, gave information and we took around thirty minutes to do the paper work and get information, everything was set, all I had to do was get the school uniform. We decided to purchase it today. Drove to the special store, got the right style and colour, size and I was set for school. We got back home. My aunt went to the office and work while I got into a swimsuit and went to the pool to swim for a bit. Swam around, it felt relaxing to do it. Later I got out and went to my room.

Felt like reading a book. But got bored and putted it down. I need friends because I have nothing else to do here. I don't have a driver's license so I can't drive a car, the bus is the only option and I am new to the city but then I remembered that I am living in the rich area and they don't have bus stops nearby. Well maybe my aunt could drive me somewhere. I should just go out and figure some places by myself, if something I could call my uncle or aunt to pick me up from the place and everything would be good. I think I am going to do it. Got ready to leave, told my aunt where I was heading, we got to the car and drove to a mall. A big one. My adventures of the summer had started in a new chapter of my life.