Frank Iero | Against the Wall

** This book (probably) contains smut/sexual content. Please be mature whilst reading.**

————— ALSO: COMMENT/ MESSAGE ME IDEAS IF YOU WANT ————— COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF THESE —————

- this idea was privately suggested to me by a reader. If you wish to suggest an idea of your own, you may do so. -

Hearing the front door close, you are aware that Frank is home. He had been out with friends, as usual. You smile to yourself as you realize that he's actually home earlier than usual, but you keep your place on the couch. Frank enters the living room, eager to see you. "(Y/N)" he says, walking towards the couch and hugging you. You back away, only slightly, as the scent of alcohol fills the space you are sitting in. You are disappointed that he's had a few drinks, but you hadn't expected him not to.

Frank breaks away from the hug, almost suddenly, as he begins to lean into a kiss. His lip ring is cold on your lips, but it's something that you've always found quite unique about kissing him. He sits on your lap, legs bent on either side of your hips. You smile into his kiss as he holds the sides of your face with his tattooed hands. "You are such a child" you say, still fighting back a smile. His eyes are hazy as they meet yours. "Aren't I a cute one, though?" he replies back, voice slurring just a bit. He begins to caress your body, but you pull his hands away. "Frank, you're drunk." you tell him, as if you had to. Relentlessly, he goes back in for your mouth and diligently wraps his hands around the small of your back. You pull his hands away, once more. "No." you say, rather sternly, as you nudge him off of you.

Finally out of his grip, you begin walking over to the fridge, to get water so that you can go to bed upstairs. Before even reaching the kitchen, Frank catches up with you and grips your hands. Gently, he puts both of your hands behind your back so that you can't pull away. He kisses you, starting on your neck, then your cheek, and then your lips, finally. You succumb to his neediness and allow him to kiss you. He then navigates you backwards towards the wall, never breaking the kiss.

You grab at the back of his tattooed neck with one hand, leaving your other on his hip. Breaking the kiss, Frank lifts you up by the back of your thighs and lifts you up so that your legs wrap around him. He rests his head on your shoulder, breathing int your ear. He reaches for the hem of your shirt, in a hurry and repeatedly sighs your name into your ear, his warm breath tickling your skin.

"Frank" you mumble softly. "You're dr-" he cuts you off by kissing you forcefully. Sometimes, you prefer the drunk Frank rather than the sober Frank. You've realized over time that Frank is more gentle and considerate during sober sex than he is when he's drunk. You were almost more fond of the way that he craved you when he was drunk over the way he wanted you sober.

Quickly, he pulled your shirt over your head. You hear it hit the floor as he pulls his own shirt from his back. His tattooed body only centimeters away from your's creates so much sexual tension that you find yourself working at the button of his jeans, needing to have him all over you. Frank slides his pants down and kicks them across the floor. He tugs off the pajama pants that you were wearing, which had been his anyway, and kicks them away as well. Your hand finds the shaved side of his head and allows itself to get comfortable.

"(Y/N)" he moans into your ear, allowing his sweaty head to rest in the crook of your neck. "You're so fucking beautiful." he continues, before kissing along your collarbones. You sigh, causing him to smile and let out a slurred, quiet laugh. He makes his way up your neck, finding your sweet spot, all at the same time removing your bra. He looks at your body for only a second before sliding your underwear off, as well. Tension growing at a rapid rate, you kiss his neck, leaving bruises the same he left on you. You side down his boxers, exposing his erection and he uses his hands to feel up and down your curves and hips.

Frank lets you slide down from his grip and leads you to the bedroom...