The fluffy tales of Phayu and Rain

Notes: This was a present for alittlebitofrainbyyourside. You might know them, their stories are great! Thanks again for helping me solve my procrastination. You're the best.

~.~.~

1. The Bear

It all started with a seemingly innocent shopping trip.

Rain and Sky had been out the whole of Saturday, while Phayu had used his time to get down and dirty with the bikes in the garage.

His days were usually too busy now, and between his work as an architect and Rain, there seemed to be less and less time to spend in the workshop.

This was nice. P'Aon had ensured that non of the clients would bother him while he was in the zone. Phayu hadn't realized how much he missed the smell of engine oil.

Earlier in the day, Rain texted him, saying he had just found the 'cutest outfit'. Phayu hoped it was a secret between Rain and Victoria to be shared with Phayu later in the evening.

Time raced by quickly, and soon it was pitch black outside. The streets were empty, and soon Phayu pulled the car into the driveway.

Inside the house, it was strangely silent. There were dinner plates on the table, but Rain was missing. Maybe, he was taking a nap upstairs.

It was late, and Phayu was sure his boy had been buzzing all day. He must be drained.

Quickly Phayu made his way up to their shared bedroom.

But, instead of finding a sleeping Rain on the bed, Phayu found the bathroom door cracked open.

"... If your heart is a prize,
I'll go and get it.
If you are a prize,
I'll risk my life. Oh oh. ..."

Phayu couldn't keep the smile off his face when he heard the caterwauling. If there was one thing his boy couldn't do, it was singing. Even if he had the feeling that somewhere out there existed another universe where Rain could have been an idol.

The door to the bathroom opened, and barrelling out came Rain dressed in the cutest bear pyjama Phayu had ever seen.

"P'Phayu! Sorry. I didn't see you. Are you alright?"

Phayu wasn't entirely sure if he was alright. His boy, in this pyjama, was too much cuteness for him to handle.

"Is that new?" he blurted out like the clutz he was.

Rain beamed. "Yes. I bought it today with Sky. Isn't it cute?"

It was cute, indeed. Little paw prints were scattered all over the pants.

"The trousers are so soft. Come over here and feel them." Rain said cheekily and stuck out his pretty little tongue.

" Rain said cheekily and stuck out his pretty little tongue

Phayu growled.

Maybe he shouldn't only discover if the trousers were as soft as Rain said but also if his boy had bought matching boxers with them.