Class 1A

Fumikage Tokoyami POV

Last night as I was eating my dinner my mother came screaming and crying with tears , not of pain but with joy and she came beside me and handed me my letter with a name UA. I opened by letter and to my surprise there was a small disk inside. I lay it on the table then a projection of All might came up.

All might: Hello young Tokoyami , based on your performance in the Test ... I Congratulate you for passing !!!!! you ranked 9th in the overall ranking , with 47 villain score and 10 rescue score !! Congratulations !!!!!!!

All might: Starting tomorrow you will be in Class 1-A with your other classmates, Congratulations again . 

PLUS ULTRA !!!

I was shocked as I passed the entrance exam . My parents was jumping with joy as they heard the good news . Nero's just sitting on the table eating seeds.

Fumikage: I finally passed !!!

Dark Shadow: Congratulations !!

As we keep on celebrating Nero pecks my head as a warning for being too noisy as she was eating seeds . After dinner I take a shower then go to bed happy that I was able to pass the exam and Nero followed me laying on top of my stuffed toy.

Next Day ...

I woke up to my alarm ringing . I stretch my arms out and as I open the window I remember that I got accepted in UA so I immediately take a shower , change to my school uniform and eat my breakfast , but as I go down my mom was shocked to see me in my school uniform

Mom: Fumikage why are you already in your school uniform?

Fumikage: What do you mean?? I'm going to UA

Mom: UA! It's still 5:00 in the morning . Which school will start at 5 am , I still haven't made breakfast yet. Look at Nero , she's still sleeping 

I check my watch to see that it is really 5 in the morning , I sigh and sat on the table making coffee since it's early in the morning

Mom: Why are you so early today?

Fumikage: Ummm... because it's my first day and I want to be neat and early on my first day.

Mom: Okay , since your already awake , mind helping me make pancakes

Fumikage: Sure since I have plenty of time

Mom and I start to make pancakes. I grab the flour and salt from the pantry then pour it both into a mixing bowl , then I grab 2 eggs from the fridge . I crack them both up then whisk it with the flour and salt mixture. After that I add vegetable oil and add milk to the mixture. once the mixture is done I add oil using a small brush , then once the oil is hot I add the batter and letting it cook over medium heat. once done I flip the pancakes then I place the pancakes into a plate then repeat. After a few minutes of cooking Mom starts making the coffee since I'm the one cooking . I add butter then syrup on the pancakes then voila ...