𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Analeah and Reg had visited Hank in Chicago around two years after Skull Island, they got to meet his wife, Suanne who was an absolute delight along with their son, Henry. They had spent a week with the Marlow family catching up and talking about the times on Skull Island, they reminisced about those they had lost while ignoring the ones they didn't care so much about. Hank had shown the young couple all of his favorite places in Chicago, he even took them to a Baseball game where they enjoyed a nice hotdog and a beer.

Their next trip was to Florida where they meet up with Mills and Cole enjoying the summer days by the beaches and the crazy parties at night; he was certainly a more interesting time in Analeah and Reg's relationship. However, their stay in Key West ended early when they were invited to Reles' wedding in Miami where the entire surviving group had come together to celebrate both his wedding and the birth of his son. The environment of that night seemed to have changed something in Reg's mind, he had decided that he knew what he wanted in life.

And so, not even a month after Reles' wedding, Reg Slivko proposed to Analeah Conrad; stumbling over his words but determined to ask her the question. Analeah said yes. They knew they were young and so they decided to spend the next two years traveling, plus Analeah wanted to visit the Sanctuary she had finally built for the endangered wolves in Montana. When their wedding day came along, James was honored to walk Analeah down the aisle; tears threatening to leave his eyes as he handed her away to Reg, shaking his hand before sitting down.

Everyone partied well into the night, Analeah Slivko was the happiest she had ever been in her life dancing with her husband and surrounded by her family. Those four years ago, she never would've thought an expedition to an unchartered island would lead her to the life she had now and she was grateful that Bill Randa and Houston Brooks had shown up on that field because there was nowhere else in the world she would rather be. And the night was far from over, she still had to tell everyone her little surprise; she was pregnant. Her life was perfect.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rosemary Speaks!

And that's the end of Survival.
I know the epilogue was sort of rushed and small but I didn't know what else to really write.
Plus, I stayed up all night writing from chapter 7 to the epilogue and I'm tired.

This was just a short story, I didn't try to perfect it or anything so if you liked it, I'm glad!
Anywho, check out Rescued (James Conrad) if you want to, unless you're here from that book.

And I'll see you in another one of my books!
Have a good day/night!