𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Later that night, Analeah sat with her back against the wall on a bed cot where she had claimed for the night, a blanket across her lap as she watched Marlow trim his beard into something he claimed more presentable. Nieves was standing by Marlow's side having his usual complaints about everything and anything like it may help their situation, which shocker, does not help in any way whatsoever. San and Brooks were also in the room seated to the side while Mason stood on the balcony admiring the Northern Lights in the night sky.

James was standing near Marlow while Slivko focused on his radio, the song Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie began playing through it. "What kind of music is that? What happened to Swing?" Marlow asked as Analeah swayed lightly to the tune. "You're like a time traveler, man. I'm telling you, this is the new sound," Slivko replied making Analeah laugh, Slivko looked over at her with a soft smile. "He's telling the truth, Marlow. Some still listen to old tunes though like Louis Armstrong and Benny Goodman," Analeah spoke up. "Benny Goodman is good," Marlow told her as he pointed the knife at her with a grin.

"I don't know if I'm gonna like whoever's under this beard," Marlow spoke up after a moment of silence just listening to the music. "I really hope that thing that you call a boat can get us upriver in thirty-six hours," Nieves told Marlow as he walked around him, "Because if we miss that window, we're, uh, literally up a creek." Analeah sighed through her nose at Nieves' complaints, she understood that the man was scared and hated every moment on the island but he had to of known that something could've gone wrong from the beginning. She turned her head to focus on Brooks as he spoke, "When I first wrote that paper on the Hollow Earth theory, the whole committee laughed out loud."

San looked up at Brooks, "Not Randa." Analeah still had a problem with Bill Randa for keeping important information to himself, they could've been more prepared if the man hadn't kept it all a secret; more people would've survived, possibly everyone. "The one guy in the crowd who actually took me seriously. It felt good. Then I thought he was crazy when he said the earth was full of monsters." Analeah scoffed to herself before turning back to Marlow as the man leaned closer to Nieves, "I can't tell when I'm talking or when I'm not talking." She laughed to herself seeing the man mess with Nieves who was clearly starting to annoy Marlow.

"You're talking," Nieves replied to Marlow who squinted his eyes. "Am I?" Marlow questioned while Analeah bit her lip to stop from laughing, Slivko watching Analeah; his eyes focused on her lips before he blinked rapidly and looked away. "Yes," Nieves answered him with a nod. "I'm talking?" Marlow asked him. "Yes," Nieves repeated with another nod and slightly widened eyes. "Your mouth is moving," Marlow said making Nieves furrow his brows. "What?" Nieves questioned. "I'm gonna stab you by the end of the night," Marlow warned Nieves who leaned back slightly with wide eyes. "Just kidding," Marlow said with a chuckle while Analeah laughed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Slivko moved his way toward Analeah and held out his hand, "May I have a dance?" Analeah smiled as she shrugged, "Not really slow-dancing music, is it?" Slivko squinted slightly before moving over to the radio, he messed with it a bit before a new tune began playing; Could It Be I'm Falling in Love by The Spinners. Analeah blushed lightly as she let Slivko pull her up from the bed being cautious of her injured arm, her uninjured arm rested around Slivko's shoulders as he rested his hands on her waist; the two swaying side to side with the music as Analeah rested her head against his chest feeling relaxed for the first time since they left the ship.