Glaze Lilies and Confessions | Ganqing

Start from the beginning

A few hours later and Keqing woke up, she got up and noticed she was in her bed which was weird she must have carried herself to bed when she heard that familiar angelic voice.
" How are you feeling?"

Keqing immediately tensed up and turned a light shade of pink as she slowly turned around and locked eyes with the princess.
" Um, I-"
Keqing was struggling to form a sentence, her crush, the princess had been in her room and had seen her at her weakest point.
What would she think of her now.

Keqing felt cold arms wrap around the waist.
" Shhhh, take your time."
She felt as if she would pass out at any moment due to how close the princess was.
Ganyu picked Keqing up again and sat placed her onto her bed before sitting down beside her.

" I- Well have you heard of Hanahaki?"
" Well I have a general idea of it, what are the symptoms again?"
" That's not to concern you your highness !"
" But Keqing-"
" Nope, don't worry about me I have it all under control!"

With that the princess was ushered out of Keqing's room and once left alone Keqing flipped onto her bed and rolled up into a little ball.
Her crush was in her room, had her arms wrapped around her waist, whispered into her ear and sat on her bed??
She quickly snapped any thoughts she had and changed herself in her work attire and left to see what she had to do today.

Meanwhile, Ganyu called for a meeting with the top doctor, Baizhu.
Ganyu tried to avoid having to interact with anyone but for something as serious as Keqing's condition she needed to know what she could do.
Not realizing maybe the reason she cared so much for Keqing was because she loved her.

At the set meeting time, Ganyu opened the large doors to Baizhu's office and closed them behind her.
Standing there was a small girl with light hair and a full expression.
" Mr Baizhu will be with you in a moment."
The little girl tiredly said, who after that walked away into a corner of the room.

A few minutes later Baizhu entered from another door.
" One minute Miss Ganyu, Qiqi needed a refill of coconut milk so I had to go buy some."
Baizhu pointed to the girl who was now cuddled up with a notepad, scribbling something down.

He handed the girl the milk then walked back towards Ganyu.
" This way please."
Ganyu hesitantly followed him into a desk in the middle of the room.
He motioned towards a seat sitting adjacent to where he would be sitting and the princess sat down.

" So what seems to be the issue your highness?"
" Do you know what Hanahaki is, what symptoms it causes, how it can be cured, things like that."
The doctor tapped his finger on the wooden desk before grabbing a book the sat beside him.
" Hanahaki you say?"

Baizhu pointed to a specific section and instructed the princess on what would be best to do, find who Keqing loves and get her to confess.
Which sounded easy to the doctor, but Ganyu knew it would be hard to find out.
That night, when she knew Keqing would be at her room, Ganyu quietly slipped out of her room and walked to Keqing's room.

She opened the door only to see Keqing looked worse then yesterday, blood spots formed around her mouth and she seemed to be in pain.
Hurriedly, Ganyu rushed to Keqing and held her as she coughed up more and more flowers.
Once done she began questioning the knight on who she loved, but to no avail she wouldn't give a clear response.

Ganyu sighed and picked up Keqing again, placing her back on her bed and wishing her a good night rest.
She couldn't help to notice how flushed the knight's face was and carefully placed her cold hands onto to Keqing's face.
Almost instantly did she notice the knight tense at her touch and she removed her hand.

She sat on the floor as she complemented who it could be that Keqing loves.
Keqing was a hard working woman, which made it hard there weren't that many candidates for Keqing's affection.
That's when she realized, was she the one Keqing loved.

It made sense, the blushing when Ganyu talked to her, how she would freeze whenever Ganyu would touch her shoulder.
So, the princess waited and once Keqing woke up she had already conspired a plan.

" Keqing?"
" Hm?"
" Do you like me?"

Once Ganyu said that she noticed Keqing freezed up, noticing how Keqing wasn't saying anything she took initiative and walked towards the knight and pressed her against the wall.
The hopeless knight's eyes started looking at every direction, attempting to avoid eye contact due to how flustered she most likely was.

Ganyu, a bit fed up and cranky form her lack of sleep, gently grabbed Keqing's chinned and kissed her.
Immediately she saw Keqing turn even more redder.

" Your highness you just-"
" Kissed you?"
" Yeah.."
" And I'll do it again."
Before the knight could say anything Ganyu had her lips on her's again.

Before Ganyu could say anything else again she was shocked by Keqing kissing her back, her arms wrapped around the princess, definitely not planning to let go anytime soon.
Once Ganyu pulled away the two had to stop to catch their breath.

" Was I right?"
" I mean yes but wow, I never expected the princess to be into women."
" Oh shush don't act like you didn't stare whenever my parents would have me wear those ridiculously tight dresses-"

Before she could finish her sentence Keqing immediately shushed her with yet again another kiss.

" Feisty aren't we ?"
" I mean-"
" Let's see you put your strength to the test."
" Your highness I.."
" Shhh, tonight I am your's and your's only."

----------------

A few months had passed and Keqing's Hanahaki had been cured.
Word of the two's love spread and Ganyu's parents honestly didn't care they just wanted their daughter to get married.
And her parents wishes eventually came true one night.

The two were sitting on a bench, gazing at the stars when Ganyu decided tonight was the night.

" Keqing may I have your attention?"
" But you always have my attention."

Ganyu giggled at how dense her precious knight could be sometimes.
" Not what I meant my love, I want your eyes on me right now."

She said before getting up, getting down on one knee and proposing.