Rage

Technoblade P.O.V
I was enraged how could Quackity do this Dream wont come back this time that was his last life, for the first time in my life i feel scared and sad it's not fair.

3rd P.O.V
Techno decided that he was going to get rest them the next day he would destroy Quackity. He ignored Tommy as he yelled at Techno, but Techno didnt listen he walked into his house and locked the door. He decided to skip dinner and just take a shower and go to bed.

Dream P.O.V
as i confirmed that it was Techno that i was going protect i saw white spark's surround him and he was engulfed in warmth not long after I was suddenly standing in Technoblade's living room I walked twords were I knew the bathroom was sneaking past Techno who was clearly searching for something in the bedroom, I looked in the mirror I looked mostly like myself but the injuries were gone the pain was gone I wore my normal green hoodie and ripped jeans my mask was fixed and neatly placed on my face but what stood out the most was the huge rettactable pair of gray wings on my back, they were so light I couldnt even feel them "Huh" I heard a familier voice and Jumped "Dream?" I turned around and saw Techno staring at me wide eyed but he looked relieved

3rd P.O.V
Techno stood in complete shock "I-You were dead." Dream smiled as he removed his mask "i am" Techno laughed in shock "it doesnt look like it" Dream deadpanned and pointed to his giant wings as they sprouted out of his back "its a long story but basically im here to protect you" Techno had one hell of a laughing fit "yah over my dead body" Dream got seriouse "if you dont let me help you i may very well be over your dead body Tommarow" Techno got quiet "what do you mean" Technoblade looked a little bit in disbelief "Tommarow you go after Quackity and you both end up killing eachother" Techno just rolled his eyes "fine, just stay outta my way" he didnt mean to sound rude but he was tired "im going to take a shower and go to bed goodnight" Techno said walking into the bathroom. After Techno was asleep Dream became bored and called out to the women "yes Child" she said appearing before him "am i allowed to wander around the server" she thought for a second "normally no but you aren't supposed do ve dead yet so i will allow it" Dream smiled "thank you miss" he frowned he didnt know what to call it "im the sister of life and death I am Limbo the in-between I direct people and make sure they are were there are supposed to be" Dream was amazed "so how long have yo been dping it you look young maybe 17" when he really thought about it she looked younger than him "she smiled well im 17000 years old but in human years i would ve 17 as you thought" he just smiled "call me if you ever need help Child" she said as she dissapeard.
Dream got a mistevious smile as he lightly walked out of the door.

Limbo P.O.V
"Well little sister how has your day been" my sister life asked "Dream had died Today" i said sadly "he was not supposed to die not until he was ready to become what he was meant to" my Brother death said "i know Brother so i gave him the powers to be a guardian for now" Brother sighed in relief "dont worry you guys i will make sure he reaches the time "Oh and do not forget the Blade dear we need to make sure that he reaches his time aswell" i smiled "Dream has chosen to protect him all will be well"