Chapter 7 {Dreaming}

Start from the beginning

"Hey lixxxxx, do you have a pencil i could useeeee" Hyunjin turned to me and asked.

"Yes, but im not giving it to you, because you chased me around like a lost chicken."

"BHAHAHAAHA A LOST CHICKEN-" Hyunjin laughed and clapped his hands satisfied with the joke.

It was true though, im pretty sure i looked like a lost chicken running around because of him.

"You know Felix, you do look like a chicken." He said to me as he snatched the pencil i have in my hand and ran to his class.

"YA! GIVE ME MY PENCIL BACK YOU. Fu-ricken nugget...." I yelled out to him but stopped before i continued the last word because Mr. Jeon was standing by his door looking at me with his hands crossed as he nodded and smiled.

"Good job Felix, good job."

i laughed awkwardly and sprinted away to my first class.

Damn you Hwang Hyunjin.

I'll get your ass back one day you chicken.

Class started and i noticed that someone was missing.

Minho.

He never showed up, and he was always the first one to always get there.

He did tell me he wasn't coming yesterday before we left, so i guess he really did mean it.

But its okay.

Im okay.

At leaat for now i am.

I think.

"Good morning Felix" Chan walked and greeted me with a smile

"Oh good morning Chan, did you see Minho in the hallway anywhere?" I suddenly had the urge to ask

"uh no, i dont think he's coming today, something happened with him and his mom yesterday so um, no." He awkwardly replied

I noticed he got a little quiet and he didn't smile much.

He sat next to me and then the teacher walked in

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mrs. Park." The class said all at once.

"Did you guys study for the history test Mr. Jeon is giving you today?" She asked us and smiled while she flipped through some papers.

Oh fuck.
I never studied for that.

I stayed up all night crying and listening to music-

Fuck my life at this point

Whatever. Why am i so upset? Im leaving in two days anyways.

that thought kept running through my head the entire class. Will i ever be able to see Hyunjin and the others again?

If i don't i could still call or facetime but it just wont feel the same.
Is Minho gonna care? I dont think he will. He doesn't like me as a friend anyways so like-

The bell suddenly rang and i jumped.

"Woah- you okay?" Chan asked me as he had a concerned look on his face.

"Huh- yeah. Im okay." I said back feeling like im in a nutshell.

"Oh okay, ill see you in Social studies class."

"Bye Chan!"

"Bye Lix!"

Woah what the fuck was that-
My voice sounded like a high pitched uwu girl.