EP.6 All Good Things Must Come To An End

Previously on Baddies South

Scotty:"Rock what's wrong"

Rock:"Nothing but I wish you just came in here yourself"

Scotty:"I"m not going to change for nobody"

Natalie:"Tomorrow night guys we're going to the club Monarch it's suppose to be the hottest shit in Charlotte"

(On the boat)

Natalie:"It's boat riding time"

Bri:"Y'all ready to have some fun"

(Me, Bri, Persuasion, Natalie, And Jela turn and up and twerk on the boat)

Natalie:"We need to like really shut Charlotte down and start having some fun"

(Back at the house with Anne and Scotty)

Anne:"I do feel bad really bad for jumping on Persuasion"

Scotty:"I feel you I mean it's always 2 sides to everything squash that B so we can make some bread with these girls"

Anne:"I'll try"

(On the dock)

Rollie:"How y'all feel about Scotty I like her"

Slim:"I think she's cute did you see the way she was looking a Camryn I think she want some of her"

Rock:"Shit y'all know Camryn mines but I will be happy to share her with Scotty like shes cute but like I'm done being nice"

(On the bus)

Natalie:"Y'all it's our first night out and that's what it's all about promoting each other's brands"

(Rock starts talking over Natalie and Natalie gets irratated)

Natalie:"Pull the bus over I'm not working like this pull the bus over right fucking now"

Rock's CN:"This bitch is to fucking old to be acting like this she's almost 40 acting like a little bitch"

Natalie:"The fuck keep talking on my fucking bus the fuck are we doing fuck get that bitch of my bus"

(And Now)

Natalie:"The fuck wrong with these niggas"

(Natalie starts going off and Rock starts crying cause she can't get to Natalie and I go over and hug her then she says a prayer and we make it to the club)

Rock's CN:"So when we pull up to the club all you hear is like I'm like oh shit they ready for us"

Camryn's CN:"Yasss period club Monarch this is what I'm talking about I'm looking cute and all sexy tonight and I'm ready to turn up what I've been wanting to do since we got here"

(We start turning up and Rock pulls me up against the wall and starts kissing me and of course I kiss back I wrap my arms around her neck and her one of her hands go on my waist and the other one she's using to grip ma ass and then she bends me over and I start twerking on her)

(The next day)

(Me and Rock is cuddling)

Camryn's CN:"I'm hungover then a motherfucker I had a fucking ball last night but I drank to damn much and now Ion even feel like getting out of bed all I want to do is sleep all day"

Natalie's CN:"Yo It was too lit last night I don't know what we're going to do because half of us are literally still drunk I mean we are hung over"