EP.5 Stop The Bus

Previously on Baddies South

Rollie:"You better shut the fuck up talking to the queen bitch I ain't did nun but fucking be nice to you hoe"

(Outside)

Rollie:"Let me say something stop slim let me talk"

Slim:"I'm just saying I understand where the fuck she was coming from"

Rollie:"OK well if you did well go with that bitch because how the fuck you gonna understand where another bitch is coming from?"

(In the living room)

Jela:"I'm gonna always have this energy just like you was in the kitchen just saying any hoe this or any hoe that bitch I heard all that fucking shit you said"

Anne's CN:"At this point it feels like the whole house is slowly but surely turning against me"

(With Sua and A crew member)

Sua:"My blur is like slowly coming to a clear vision"

(Back at the house)

Natalie:"Y'all for real I don't know what the fuck's been going on but my phone has been going off I'm like lost like I don't really know what happened y'all this is my bitch Scotty"

Scotty:"And I'm from the south"

Natalie:"She runs the south"

Scotty's CN:"What's up It's your girl Scotlynd a,k,a Scotty Too Hottie With The Body"

Scotty:"All that fighting shit we not doing that shit we about to make money"

Sua:"Period"

Scotty:"Like what y'all doing"

Rock:"Nigga I don't need you for money"

Scotty:"All right I make that money that's all I give a fuck about"

Rock:"Why you come up all in here like I'm gonna run this shit"

Scotty:"I didn't say I was gonna run nothing"

Rock:"No like I don't like the TV shit bro"

Natalie:"But Scotty is always like that I'm telling you"

Rock:"I will slap the shit out of anybody that start yelling at me"

Scotty:"So what's up"

(And now)

Scotty:"I'm telling y'all to go out"

Rock:"Why you saying what's up"

Scotty:"If y'all tryna go out we can go out"

Natalie:"Okay who wants to go out?"

(Camryn raises her hand)

Camryn:"Cause bitch i'm ready to turn up"

Jela's CN:"I wish rock would stop when she's loud we let her have her moment and now we got a new girl here and It's her moment let her pop her shit period and so we can all go out and have fun and do whatever it is that we got to do"

Scotty:"Rock what's wrong"

Rock:"Nothing bro I just wish you just came in here yourself"

Scotty:"You don't know me so how do you expect to know like how I act"

Natalie:"Scotty with the body"