Ep.2

Previously on Baddies South

Cami:"Rock wasn't talking to you"

Perusasuion:"Well what chu wanna do"

Cami:"Mane i'm not finna sit here and argue with no 32 year old"

Cami tries to walk out but persuasion sneaks her and hits her in the back of her head"

Cami:"Oh hell nah"

Perusasion:"You don't clean up after you're self"

Rock punches persuasion in her face and knocks her in the sink

Cami:"GET HER ROCK"

And the rest of the girls scream trying to get away from the fight so they don't get hit

And now

Rock:"Ion clean up Ion clean up Ion clean up"

Rollie in her confessional:"Chile, Chrisean crazy ass done put the bitch in the dishwater and started mixing her up like a goddamn milkshake"

Cami in her confessional:"Mane my baby done put that dusty ass bitch in the motherfucking sink and just started mixing and cleaning her kinda how i was except i was mopping the floor with that hoe now all she had to do was add the soap and water"

Rock:"I just cleaned your dumb ass bitch Fuck is you talking about bitch"

Natalie:"Oh shit"

Rock in her confessional:"She tried to embarrass me, saying, oh,you don't clean up Bitch, I just cleaned you up straight put her in the fucking dishes and started washing her ass,like,really,literally"

Rollie:"No don't throw nothing persuasion" 

Natalie:"Don't throw nothing"

Persuasion:"You mad cus a nigga you fucking embarrass you every day, bitch you fucking embarrassment"

Rock:"Bitch, your body is an embarrassment, bitch"

Persuasion:"Girl, your whole life is an embarrassment are you fucking serious?" 

Jela in her confessional:"I cannot believe all of this is even happening right now we were supposed to be sitting here mingling an getting ready to get this girls trip kicked off"

Rock:"It's easy"

Persuasion:"It's easy cus you snuck me bitch" 

Rock:"All right, come on" 

Persuasion:"It's easy cus you snuck me bitch"

Rock:"Can we go outside"

Persuasion in her confessional:"One thing i ain't never had nobody do is unprepare me for a fight' cause i'm not going to back down but for her to sneak me *claps* knock me in the sink *claps* that was cute"