Chapter 18 - Calm before the Storm

Start from the beginning

"She's the class D princess right?"

"She's so pretty. And she even got a perfect score on the exams. I wish I could date her."

"You're way out of her league man, if anything, maybe one of the popular guys in this school would probably pick her up soon."

Aren't they ashamed talking about someone in that particular topic out in the open?

Their voice are not loud but anyone who was close enough to their table could overhear their conversation.

"You're probably right. I heard that nagumo-senpai is pretty popular among cute girls too, so I think he is probably the only one that she can match up."

"You bet."

So nagumo is even that popular among the juniors huh. But do they really think I would go with him? Well I guess if he could prove to be useful for my entertainment then I could go along with that.

Due to his massive popularity in this school, it was almost impossible not to know about the guy. Also I learned that he was the vice president of the council so I always keep tabs on him from time to time.

Fufufu. I wonder how he will react if ever Manabu decides to announce that I'm gonna be his 2nd vice president.

All i could see is problems, but that only adds the fun.

"For such a beauty, it probably feels bad to be a part of the defective class huh. If I were her, I would demand a class transfer right away."

"Yeah that's true. Even i would feel disgusted being in that class."

Hmm. Looks like these brats really underestimate our class huh. Should i give them a little lesson or something?

As i was done with my food, I stood up on my chair and took a glance at them. They noticed my actions and gave me flirtatious smile.

"What's up? Wanna join us?"

"Yeah. We would like to know you more miss Tempest."

Hmm. Nevermind. I think I'll use this opportunity.

As they were busy keeping their cool, i asked them a question.

"Tell me. What class are you?"

With this, there smiling face dropped and looked at each other before responding to me.

"We're at class C."

I see. Fufufufu

"Oh really? Well i don't mind joining you guys if you really want me to."

I moved closer to them and sat on the available seat. I leaned forward and placed both of my hands on my chin as they looked at me with stars in their eyes.

"Is this really happening? Am i getting my chance to get a girlfriend?"

"Cool your horses man. I'll be the one to get her."

Its like i was never even there when they started competing with each other. This annoyed me a bit but the prospects of information is far too good right now.

"Anyway guys. I've heard that class C did a great job during the exam. You must have a great leader don't you?"

The two looked at each other and turned their attention towards me and smiled wryly.

"Uhm. We did a great job like you said, but I guess its all thanks to ryuuen's tough love for us."

Tough love must mean nightmarish teaching.