Chapter 9 - Leaders of Class D

Kiyotaka Pov

That was really bad.

After the teacher left the class, everything went into chaos. Students are crying while the others are making a tantrum at class.

"Why was I put on class D?

A bespectacled students whose name was Yukimura cried with full of resentment. Other student didn't payed him any mind which was sad to be honest. They were worried for themselves and are trying their best to look for points.

"Hey, Ayanakouji. How about buying this new console that I bought. It's in great condition so I'll gladly sell it for 20,000 points for you."

Yamauchi who I didn't noticed, approached me and showed his gaming console which he recently bragged about.

"I don't really need it actually."

Yamauchi didn't take my answer as a no and he still continued to offer his gaming console to me.

"Come on Ayanakouji. Its great you know."

He was really that desperate huh. My points are not on a bad spot but..

Recently, he have told us that he spent almost every point he have on his account and there's nothing left anymore. I can understand his desperation but it doesn't really have any use for me though.

"Even if I buy that thing. Who am I supposed to play it with?"

"I don't know. That's your problem. Anyways, why don't you buy it now."

This guy. I used to feel bad about his situation, but now I'm kind of regretting it.

"You don't understand! Why am I supposed to be a part of this class? I should be part of Class A."

Yukimura, who was recently ignored by my classmates was now getting all of the attention. Everyone at the class looked at him including me.

"Calm down, Yukimura."

Hirata, who was always the mediator of the class tries to calm things down but it did not go well like what he was expecting.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down! The teacher said we're bunch of failure. Are you not angry that she told us that, hirata?"

"Even if i was. There's nothing we can do about it if we don't help one another. The first thing we should do is calm things down and plan on what we should do next."

Like a true leader he was. Hirata managed to calm the mood of the class. But Yukimura was still dissatisfied with the turn of events.

"Even so. I don't even agree with how we were sorted out in the first place."

"Well even if you don't like it, that's how things are going. It's better if we joined together than whining like what you're doing."

"What did you say!"

Yukimura suddenly grabbed hirata's collar but was suddenly stopped by Kushida.

"Everyone calm down for a moment, there's no need to fight. The teacher said those words to inspire us to be better am I right?"

Everyone was silent until someone made an audible laugh.

"And how did you know that, kushida?"

Rimuru who was silently listening earlier was now laughing. Getting caught by the sudden question, kushida was lost for words.

"Uhm. I mean, the teacher wouldn't be that mean towards their students right?"

"That's not what I saw earlier when Chiyabashira-sensei spoke in front of the class."

Tensura x COTE: The God and The Geniusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें