Meeting

Still remember Nadia, The FL that they both met during the Forum gathering, secretly Nadia had asked our telephone number from one of Forum Members that had used Uti's service before and since then they become a friend like a sisterhood of FL, they keep texting each other and finally become partner in crime. One day Uti told me that she had a phone call from Nadia proposing "big project" to her, but Uti told me that Nadia wants to discuss first the "big project" and Nadia don't want to discuss it over the phone because she's afraid that Uti won't understand. Uti also had mentioned in the phone call with Nadia that she said she needs to ask Khairy first because Khairy and Uti is living together and they have a relationship, Uti had told Nadia previously during their booking for hatch party that she attended with Nadia, after that Uti had told Khairy that she had mentioned to Nadia that both of them are boyfriend and girlfriend. First Khairy seems worried that Nadia will leak the story to other forum members, but Uti assure him that Nadia is someone that he can trust because seems they both a chemistry when talk with each other. Nadia very open on that and she also had told Uti that before this she's also involved in romantic relationship while being an FL and his boyfriend are open about that, but because his boyfriend is somebody's husband so he just left Nadia not like Khairy and Uti where both are unmarried. Nadia told Uti to bring also Khairy when they meet for discussion and they both agreed to meet at Old Town Kopitiam near their house. For Khairy, Nadia's proposal is something that he afraid that the scared episode with Kumar the independent pimp will occur again but Uti insists to meet Nadia, Uti also said if the proposal come out from Nadia is the same like Kumar, she will object and consider that their meeting is just a coffee session in between friends, so Khairy abide it.

As usual, Khairy busy his new life with thesis and university attendance, so he back and forth in between house and university but not like when he's working, now the time is flexible and he can organize it. Uti still with her activity, but now the amount of men that visiting her becomes less, maybe 3 guys in one week or less, so they both can have time in between them together. Time for coffee with Nadia had been set on Wednesday at 7.30 pm and that day Khairy will not accept any booking for Uti from the forum members, after Khairy get his rest from his returned from the university, the both get dress for the meeting with Nadia. They both arrived at Old Town Kopitiam at 7.50 pm but Nadia still stuck in the traffic jam in LDP, so they just order first and wait from Nadia to arrive.

Nadia arrived at 8.10 pm, she's very talkative and very attractive lady, Khairy could not imagine the beautiful tall slender girl with B cup breast is an FL, but his eyes also concentrated to Uti, why also this innocent small C cup girl become an FL, so maybe for Nadia she have his own motive to do it. Nadia also praised how cute we both together and she's so jealous when she knew Uti had a boyfriend and she advise us to tied up this relation with more formal relationship with Khairy and Uti knew that it is marriage. Nadia also praised Khairy how liberal he is, because for others maybe they won't establish a relationship with girl that sleeps with other guy and she states that Khairy is one in a million. For Khairy and Uti they just listen what Nadia words of wisdom to them and replied with a few words only. So Nadia switched her story to the story that she mentioned on the phone when all of them become loose with each other.

Nadia: ok sekarang I ceritakan la detail apa proprosal I pasal "big project" yang I cakap dalam phone tadi, tapi first kalau benda ni too extreme atau kotor pada pandangan Khairy atau u Uti, you jangan marah I ye

Uti: tak ada la I nak marah u, kita sini kan nak bersembang, kalau tak setuju nanti kitaorang kata la tak setuju

Nadia: I pun proprose kat u Uti sebab I dah buntu nak jadi replacement, deposit dah ambik

Uti: macam besar je project u

Nadia: tak lah besar sangat, cuma tu la dah janji dengan orang, pastu dah 3-4 kali dah I yang cari orang, kali ni je ada masalah