Wanda whimpered, finding it hard to get through the barriers clouding Natasha's mind. The magic began to work however, the crimson red eyes of Nat flickering between their amber color and Nat's forest green eyes, before turning red again.

The alpha had one human moment as she looked at y/n, letting her go as her body fell to the floor before rushing out of Wanda's house and out into the storm.

The door stayed open due to the harsh winds, letting in all the cold as the warmth left, her eyes staying on Natasha's retreating form.

YOUR POV:

"What the hell just happened!" Clint paced back and forth, while Wanda handed me some hot tea and sat next to me on the couch. My throat was sore and bruised and it hurt to speak.

"You don't think she's really gone, do you?" Carol asked and it seemed like all eyes were on me, like I was the only one who could possibly answer this question. But I didn't know.

"You gotta tell us y/n, you're the only one who knows." Clint breathed.

I took a sip of the warm tea and swirled the rest around in the mug, "I don't know what happened. I was having a nightmare and then I woke up to whatever the hell that was. And no, Nat didn't say anything or give any clues as to where the hell she went."

"Fuck this, I'm gonna try and contact her through the mind link." Yelena mumbled, leaving the house and into the pouring rain.

Wanda gave me a soft smile as I took another drink of my tea. I was tired and I just wanted things to go back to normal. As normal as they could be. The warm tea slid down my throat as everyone in the pack, minus Peter, went to go search in the pouring rain for their alpha. Wanda suggested that I try and go back to sleep, but there was no way I was sleeping after that, at least for a good while.

At least that's what I thought. The tea had a mind of its own, making the boyish face of Peter start to obscure. The very bones of my body sunk down like they were tethered by gym weights as the couch started to swallow me whole. My head jerked towards Wanda- was that Wanda? Her features were blurry but I could hear her voice telling me to sleep as I tried to keep my eyelids peeled back.

"You.. drugged..me.." I mumbled out before the tea took over every one of my senses and knocked me out.

PETER'S POV:

PETER'S POV:

"What the fuck did you do?!" I gasped, body shooting up as I watched my best friend pass out, the mug of tea about to fall out of her limp hands. My reflexes were quick and I caught the mug, bringing it up to my nose and smelled, instantly getting a whiff of Chamomile. My face turned sour as I glared at the ginger, "You drugged her?"

"Down, pup. She needs to sleep. Her dreams seem to have meanings most of the time, they give us a sense of direction or the next clue, even. Her dreams, as hellish as they can be, are her gift and her burden." Wanda explained to me calmly.