Chapter 17{deep passionate kiss}

Daisy's pov

"Baby wake up?"I heard someone waking me up."mmmh"i groaned."Baby wake up or we're gonna be late for school,"she said shaking me gently. School.....fuck I slept in her house."I slept here!!"I shouted waking up going to her bathroom. "Yes, baby you did"she said calmly."I'm so dead,i have I photoshoot today and I have to go to school so that I do not ruin my family's reputation" I panicked pacing in her beautifully decorated room."kitten,calm down"

She said taking my hand leading me on her lap."how when I don't have elegant clothes for school and I can tell my mom I slept at Emily's but what about the clothes I have bunch of paparazzi following me. What are they going to say
mom will be so mad at me"i said shouting at her and she kept caressing my thighs.i was talking to much to the point that I didn't even realize that I was seating in her lap with her hands caressing my thighs.

"Princess I have elegant clothes that I ordered for you yesterday because I knew after I saw you crying yourself to sleep I couldn't wake you up to tell to go home and I didn't want to take my head out of your warm juicy boobs"she smirked."what a jerk"i slapped her softly."go bath your is already there I will make breakfast"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We were now finish eating."did I tell you look breathtaking today?"she asked. "Yes
you did"i said. "You look beautiful angel"
She complimented me."thank you,you don't look bad yourself"i kissed her cheek. She looked shock at first but then she pulled me for a deep passionate kiss.
holy shit I just kissed raven freaking Riley!!