50: Stop Moaning Kitten.

Depuis le début

Once I was done bathing, Xavier dressed my wound and took me to our room and then he laid me down on the bed naked.

At first, I was confused and shy. But then Xavier came back with a bottle of oil in his hand.

Without saying anything he poured some oil on my body and started giving me a very soothing massage.

I moaned as his hands worked magic on my body.

"Stop moaning kitten. You are not helping my already worse situation," he said in his dark husky voice as he kept massaging my thighs.

I blushed and shifted a little while hitting my lips.

"I-I am sorry," I whispered a little breathlessly as his dark eyes were making me feel hot suddenly.

Without saying anything Xavier kept massaging my legs.

My stiff muscles were feeling blessed and I could feel my body getting loose. There were a few blood clots over my body parts but after this wonderful massage, I could see them getting a lot lighter.

After giving me a full body massage for half an hour, Xavier made me wear my undergarment.

While he was hooking my bra, my eye fell on his cock which was hard and bludging through his boxers. I blushed and bit my lips.

I tried to touch it but Xavier quickly hold my wrist in his firm hold and gave me a dark look.

"Don't even think about it," saying this huskily he made me wear a very loose dress of mine.

After this Xavier brushed my hair and removed my hair knots.
All the while I kept looking at him as he kept doing my work with utmost concentration and a very cute frown on his forehead.

"Thank you," I said and pulled him down and kissed him while pouring all my emotion into that kiss. It was a soft but passionate one.

I snuggled my face into his cheeks when we broke the kiss. Xavier dropped a kiss on my forehead as I kept breathing his cologne.

Once we pull ourselves apart, Xavier helped me to walk where my wheelchair was and then help me in settling down in my wheelchair.

We went into the dining room where Uncle Mason along with Brydon and Bryson were waiting for us.

They all were talking about some business stuff, but when they saw us they smiled at me and wished me good morning.

I wished them back happily and soon we started doing our breakfast. Today I was shifting from porridge to a normal light breakfast.

I had an omelet and jam and toast along with some fresh apple juice.

Bryson passed me some strawberries which I happily ate.
And just like this, we finished our breakfast with our small talk.

Everyone went to their work while Xavier took me to the garden.
I smiled and took a deep breath of fresh air.

The weather was nice today and I thought we would just sit and talk but Xavier proved me wrong, as he came in front of me and forwarded his hand for me to hold.

I smiled and took his hand in mine. He pulled me up and blinked his eyes assuringly at me.

Holding me from one side, he encouraged me to take small steps. I wasn't wearing any slippers so it was a nice feeling to have soft grass under my feet. It was relaxing and fun.

I walked a pretty good distance stopping in between. All the while Xavier kept encouraging me and helping me.

We both sat down on the grass near our pond. Xavier sat behind me and made me lean my body over his. Xavier then called one of our helpers and told them to bring some fish food.

After a few minutes, a helper delivered some fish food to us which we threw in the pond.

I smiled gleefully as a lot of fish came to the surface of the water to have their food.

I looked back and gave my best smile to my husband. His soft eyes stared into mine as he leaned down and kissed me softly.

I couldn't help but thank the god and universe for such a blessed life and the best husband.

*******
Published on- 06.06.23

Sorry guys for not updating every day.

My cousins are here at my home to spend the weekend, as we all are having our summer vacation.

That's why I am spending most of my time with them, enjoying, teasing, laughing, and talking.

Hope you all are also enjoying your time too, vacation or not.

I will update the next chapter tomorrow hopefully.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.