The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon

Start from the beginning

Charlie: "Hey, come on. We don't know things are over yet, try to relax Vaggie, it be okay," Charlie said as she put her hands on Vaggie's shoulder even smiled at her too and this cause her to smile back at Charlie.

Daphney didn't feel quite sure.

Charlie: "Don't worry Daphney. We are going to help you get back home too even risking our life to help you," Charlie said as she holds my hand.

Daphney looked at Vaggie and saw she was smiling at her even Angel too, she made new friends from Hell. She just hope everyone in the Human World misses her. Daphney has to say this but...this is the first time she made a friend with a Demon. This is only the beginning for her in Hell and she knew there is danger coming their way but all of them are going through this together even risking her life/afterlife to help Charlie with her hotel too.

They all made it, back to the hotel and Vaggie went to sit or lie down on the couch as Angel went to the fridge and got himself a popsicle.

Angel Dust: "Um, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place you know to feed all the wayward souls you got in here," Angel said as he saw her sad face.

He started to go to Charlie but stopped himself as he went to sit next to Vaggie, Daphney then came out of the hotel so she can call her mother.

Charlie: "Hey, Mom. I know, keep calling calling you and I know you are busy, really busy but um the interview didn't go well...and I don't know if, I'm going to make a difference. And I don't know, what I doing. I really need some advice, Mom. I think Dad was right about me...haha! Anyways, I'll stop talking before it gets longer for you, I love you, bye...," She said as she hanged up on the phone.

And Charlie went back inside until she saw Daphney in front of her.

Daphney was just looking for Charlie to ask her to send her back home until she heard her talking to her mother on her phone. She was shocked to hear, what she said even Daphney feels so sorry for Charlie. This reminds her of back home, when people being so horrible even doing bad stuff too, then Charlie come inside until she saw Daphney.

She was prepared to say something until she stopped her even when she hugged her too.

The Egg Bois came in and they suck with Daphney.

Daphney: "Well, it looks like someone wanted to tag along."

Vaggie: "They like you because of your looks, Daph."

Daphney: "They just like how many times I hugged them."

She looks down at Charlie and says...

Daphney: "I'm also sorry to hear this, Charlie. I didn't know you were trying to help your people, even you want to make your kingdom a better place too. I am so sorry, Charlie," She said in sadness.

Charlie hugs back even she felt little better but she was still sad.

Charlie: "It's okay, Daphney. It's not ba-," Charlie said but she cut her out.