22

Since it was a normal delivery lisa was discharged after 2 days.
With all bags and reports , medicine and the new member they were out of the hospital.
Jk wanted to take them to his place. He was staying in an apartment for a while and it was way better than Lisa's rented house. But will Lisa be willing to stay there !

He talked with Jimin and Jimin said to go to Lisa's house for now. Then they will decide.

After reaching there Lisa was welcomed with flowers and greetings. Her house owner , her neighbors all  were there to welcome her and the new baby.
They all were so happy after seeing the baby and also brought food for them  and went from there after a while.
Jimin also went away after arranging the things but jk was still there.
Lisa could understand that he wasn't willing to go . After all his baby it is !
So she didn't say anything to him

Jk was playing with the baby in living room and  Lisa was getting ready to sleep. But where will jk sleep!
Lisa's house only had one bedroom,a washroom ,a living room and a kitchen. There wasn't enough place for him to sleep.

And she and jk was just at their starting point they can't just share a bed. Watching her fidgeting jk understand her problem.
: Umm Lisa I will go now. It's night. Go to sleep. If you get any problem just call me even if it's middle of the night. I will come.
But he really didn't want to leave her and his baby.
Lisa was at loss what to do
: You can stay the night here. I don't have problem. But there isn't enough place for you to sleep so I was thinking about that.
Jk became happy hearing her. She was telling him to stay. He was beyond than happy.
: You don't have to worry I can sleep in this couch. I will manage. You go take rest.
Lisa nodded and went to her room to get blanket and pillow for him.
She gave him the things and waiting for him to give the baby.

But jk was so engrossed he didn't notice Lisa .
Lisa cleared her voice and then jk look upon her
: You still there. Lisa you take rest I will do these things
: Umm I am waiting for the baby. I have to feed him .
Then jk understood and unwillingly gave her the baby.
Lisa took the baby to room and changed his clothing.
The little kookie was crying for milk
Lisa quickly started breastfeeding him.
Jk heard his crying wanted to go but he knew Lisa will be feeding him so he stopped himself and laid in couch.
How much he wanted to sleep with Lisa and his baby ..!!

But he wasn't disheartened he knew that day will also come soon ✨