.·:*¨༺𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: ℰ𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓂༻¨*:·.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐖: 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝) ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐖: 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞�...

Despite the cold weather, she was finding herself relatively warm, and she could feel her hands begin to get clammy as she held the sweater sleeves in her palms, clenching the material as she began walking back to her dorm several paces faster.

Her thoughts were raging, several different thoughts and memories clashing inside her mind, violent waves overlapping one another as she walked up the tedious stairs that led up to her dorm on the third floor.

By the time she managed to fumble with her keys in order to get her door open, she could already feel the tears sting her eyes; much to her already fueled raging self, she dropped her keys, causing her to use her fist to bang on the door in aggravation before bending down swiftly to grab them, muttering several curses, most of them not much to herself than she would have liked. Still, at this point in time, she couldn't give a rat's ass. She was just trying to hold herself long enough for her to get inside her dorm.

Once she managed to shove the key in and open the door, she rushed in with a sigh, slamming the door behind her.

She locked the door instantly and looked at it for a few seconds before she could feel her lips quiver into a frown, the waves now overflowing; tears leaked down her cheeks, wetting them in streams as they dripped down her face and even down her neck.

Breathing through her nose becomes impossible, urging for her to begin breathing through her mouth as her nose begins to become stuffed.

Her breathing picks up as she looks up before running her hands through her hair, audible gasps made as she turns around and begins to pace; her gasps become waves of whimpers as she begins to sob. The warmth holds no comfort as she's unable to stand it, prompting her to want to remove her clothes, hoping that she would be able to breathe better without the heat on her skin.