After that night Keith lives on Roman's cruise ship as usual. With Roman's staff waiting to make things easier for Keith, he goes swimming and does some activities with Jake. Sometimes he goes to eat with Danil. with the occasional presence of Roman because he has work all the time but Roman always found time to visit Keith. Roman lets Keith use the tattoo parlor, to give Jake a tattoo and tattoos for his subordinates who are also interested in getting tattooed but only a few because he didn't want Keith to be too tired. He wanted kieth Rivera activities to do without getting bored and also let his subordinates pay Keith though the tool. The whole team belongs to Román anyway.

Because of Marco and Rina's Aldo, they are still trying to mess with Román but Román always found a way to avoid it. When it comes to messing with Keith he was blocked by Roman as well as being gently hit by Keith to be embarrassed at times. In a nutshell, Marco and Rina's approach this time did not have much of an effect on Roman.

And today in the afternoon the ship will dock at the pier to end this trip. Keith gets up early, goes to the gym and returns to pack his things and Lugo travel home. Keith went for a farewell drink with Jake. The two exchanged cell phone numbers. Keith saw Roman last night and at breakfast. He thought that he would like to leave Roman before getting off the ship. Keith intends to call his friend, who was about to get off the ship and fly back to Geneva tomorrow because Keith is staying at a hotel near the airport the night before, but not before calling his friend. Someone knocked on the door of his room. Keith then went to open the door, he sees that Roman's man was Noris along with 4 other people.

" What's happening?" Keith asked.

"The boss sends for Mr. Keith right now. It's just a little emergency," Noris said in a tense tone. Keith raised his eyebrows slightly.

" That?" Keith asked surprised.

"The boss will definitely tell Mr. Keith, Carlos, go carry Mr. Keith's bag and follow him. Mr. Keith, go ahead." Noris ordered seriously and immediately gave Keith a hand to accompany him. Keith, although puzzled, asked. pick up if personal bag first. Section of his clothing suitcases Roman's subordinates helped carry it. And Keith walked with Noris accompanied by Roman's bodyguards, as if to protect him, until he reached Roman's private room that Keith had come to clean the tattoo when he entered, he found that Roman was already sitting and giving orders to the 2 secretaries.

"Keith, sit down first," Roman said solemnly. Keith walked over and sat down without hesitation.

" What's happening?" Keith asked curiously.

"Did you go out drinking with Jake last night?" Roman asked, Keith nodded.

"Yeah , we drank until midnight and then dispersed to our rooms," Keith said again.

"Have you ever met Anita?" Roman asked, Keith looking a bit taken aback. Roman turns to Travis, before receiving the photos to send to Keith. Keith took it, looked at it and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know her personally, but last night this woman came to ask me for a toast. Then she came to ask me a little more about my tattoos." Keith answered because he recognized the girl. He didn't pay much attention to the girl last night. because in normal I used to find people who would come and ask about their tattoos. According to people who like this art.

" What's wrong with this woman?" Keith asked.

"This woman's name is Anita. She was found dead in the storage room on the same floor where you were staying. And most importantly, your shirt was also found there," Roman said and Keith immediately frowned.

" My shirt?" Keith asked in disbelief, but stopped when he suddenly thought of something.

" Which is my shirt?" Keith asked, and Nathan placed the clear bag with the shirt on the table for Keith to see.