"I have told please to very few people. I can not recall if you were one of them."

"Me neither." She eats a handful of popcorn.

"Come sit with me." I say for the thousandth time and sounding more desperate with each offer, but she was relaxed and nonchalant.

"Say please." She smirks.

Her voice compelled me to mutter the single syllable like a siren to a ship of men, "Please."

She smiles, laughs even, she sets the bowl of popcorn on the desk getting up from the chair, "That's it? Thought sparks would fly and magic would happen. A little disappointing."

I roll my eyes.

She sits with her knees on the mattress but refuses to actually sit down.

"Would you like I get on my knees and beg for you?" I asked raising a brow.

She purses her lips thinking on the question and she shrugs after a short pause, "It would be nice."

I copy her position shortening the distance between us and getting on my knees, "Please," I slither my arms around her waist, "Please," I lean closer and I watch as her expression fades from being coy and amused to being relax and gentle.

With one last please I tighten my arms around her waist before launching her on the bed beside as she yelps landing her back. Bumblebee's head shot up from her sleep.

I move to hover over her with her body trapped under mine between my legs and arms, and I watch as the surprise slip from her features being replaced with laughter and I find myself being in tranced by her.

In tranced with the smile that reached her warm brown eyes that could barely stay open as her head is thrown back against the mattress making it seem as if she's drowning in the pool of dark brown curls surrounding her.

The sound escaping the seams of her lips feels as if it was dancing around my heart in my chest and releases dopamine into my system.

She simmers as she inhales deeply, her golden skin turned red from the laughing, and she hits my shoulder. "You need to stop manhandling me."

Never. Not if it makes her laugh such a wonderful laugh:

"You once said you liked it when I manhandle you." I smirk leaning down pecking a kiss to her lips.

"I do." Her lips mirror mine.

"So why would I stop?"

"You shouldn't." Again, she is so soft spoken it makes my heart melt like candle wax under a flame.

"But you said I needed to." I rebuttal.

"I take it back." She smiles lifting her head for her lips to meet mine for a short second before she pulls back.

"Come down to the kitchen with me." I get up from the bed standing at my full height.

She lets out an exaggerated groan, "Sit next to me. Get in my bed. Come to the kitchen with me." She mimics a poor impression of what I assume is to be me with an awful Italian accent. "Do you order your employees around like this?"