chapter 1

As usual, Shin haewon sat on her seat that was next to Wang Taeman

As usual, Shin haewon sat on her seat that was next to Wang Taeman. Haewon Stared at the window looking at the purple orbs that had been there for atleast 1 year.

when will this disappear?

Her thoughts continued, not until Wang taeman decides to slam his desk so loudly that it almost made her fell from her chair.

"what?"

"whoa!"

"gosh."

"ah that startled me."

"whats wrong with him?"

"hey wang tae-man!"

"hey you attention seeker! cut it out already!"

"hey, wang taeman. I get that you're a nutcase but please turn on the blinker before you go, okay?" young-shin said.

"i did turn the blinker on." he said while smirking.

"what blinker?" young-shin asked in confusion.

"whats he saying?

"whats his deal, seriously?"

"gosh.."

everyone went silence trying to get what he mean, but then they suddenly smell something.

haewon raised her eyebrow in confusion, since she smelled a familiar smell.

suddenly woo-taek yelled while covering his nose. — "whoa, you son of a‐".

"gosh, wang taeman!"

"wh-whats this smell?"

"ah wait a second..." so-yeon said while puking at the smell.

everyone realizing what the smell was, rushed to the window.

"ah this one is pretty strong." whispered deok-joong.

"Darn it, Hey wang taeman!" said haewon while rushing to the window next to nara.

"what the fuck did he eat?"

nara noticed haewon, and gave her space so both of them can breath fresh air.

"hey, class president, do something about him!" soyoon yelled while complaining.

"hey, what can i do about farting? its a physiological action." yu-jeong answered.

"gosh, that crazy asshole." woo-taek whispered.

"hey! its not like class president is an air purifier. just wait a little. the small will air out." yeon-ju explained.

"hey! can you stand this?"
"can you?"

meanwhile, everyone saw hee-rak and il-ha riding on a motorcyle.