The Ceremony

Its time for the blood thing to happen and I am extremely nervous. The mayor hands me the sacred knife and I cut my hand. I squeeze the blood into the small silver bowl. He tips the bowl over slowly above the fire. I think that he is doing it slow on purpose. Finally the blood drips into the fire. I thought that I was safe because nothing happened to the remaining blood in the bowl. But right as everyone was about to leave, the blood turned into an oval with a silver eye in the center. That's when I started to panic. There is no way in hell that I was going to sleep with an alien.

*******************************************

I am in my bed watching Netflix with all of my favorite food and drinks scattered across my bed. Meredith was just about to do her first solo surgery when I heard a loud noise coming from the roof. I was kind of hoping that it was Santa but I'm not that lucky. It was my new Husband. Everyone else had at least two weeks before their kidnapper comes for them. I barely had three days.
I hear voices and noise from outside of the front door. Then I hear a knock on the door. It gradually gets louder in tell they are banging on the door. I walk to the door and open it slowly. As soon as its open all I can see is a bright light. I stumble backwards and start falling. But before I can hit the ground two arms grab me and pull me back up.I look up and see two bright glowing eyes looking directly at me.
"Hello." Says the very tall man. "Hi." I say back because I don't want to be rude.
Unfortunately I wasn't dressed for this. It's snowing and here I am, in red ankle converse and black short shorts. I didn't even have time to put a sweater over my black and white tank top. The tall man starts  talking to  me and that's when I pass out.
***********************
When I wake up I am in a dark room and I feel like I'm floating. A door swings open and a bright light shines in and I start falling but I land and a huge black and white bed.
"Good morning Gianna. How did you sleep?" A older blonde lady asks.
I don't know what to say so I just stare at her.
"Oh how rude of me. I'm Maxine. I'll be your new mother in law. I was asked to wake you up so we can eat breakfast and we can discuss the plans for you wedding. So hurry and get ready, we have a long day ahead of us." Maxine says before quickly leaving the room. I look around and the room and its huge and pretty but its kinda boring. I am very nosey so I got up and snooped around a bit. The door on the wall by the bed leads to one of the biggest bathrooms I have ever seen. Me being me went through every drawer and the linen closet. Very boring. It was manly man stuff. But there was some of my things. Great they kidnap and rob me.

I leave the bathroom and open another door. It's a closet filled with dude clothes and shoes. I close that door and open the one nest to it, it leads to what looks like a never ending hallway. I quickly close the door when I hear someone coming. I go to the single door on the wall across from the bed. I open it and it is a closet almost the size of the room filled with girl clothes of different styles and colors but all in my size. Some of the clothes are mine but most of them are new. There is another door in the closet and leads to another huge room just for shoes. And in the is another room just for jewelry. I think I'm gonna pass out this is almost every girls dream. I snap back into reality and leave the closets and slowly sit on the bed. I look down and I am completely naked. How did I not notice this sooner. Who undressed me? Oh my gosh that lady saw me naked. Awkward. I sit there for what feels like an hour before I get up and walk to the huge bathroom and try to figure out how to work huge shower. I touch random buttons and it turns on but the water is freezing cold. I touch another button and the water turns warm. I just stand under the water for about twenty minutes just thinking.

I look around and see my shower stuff on the little shelf. I slowly shave and wash my body. I know Maxine said their are people waiting for me. I don't care they stole me during my favorite episode of Greys Anatomy. They can wait. After another ten minutes of just standing under the water I get out and walk straight towards the linen closet and grab the biggest towel I could find and wrap it around myself because it is freezing in here.

I go to my closets and grab a purple sun dress. And a pair of brown gladiator sandals. I fishtail braid my hair to the side. I walk over to the mirror in the closet and look at myself and laugh. I look like I've slept for three days straight. Oh well. I walk to the door that leads to the hallway. I stand in front of the door and listen for people. I don't hear anything so I open the door.

I walk out and immediately run into a blonde girl about my age.
" Hi I'm Jane. Your new sister. Our family is waiting for us in the dinning room. They sent me to check on you because you were taking to long."
She turned to leave and I followed her down the hall and down the double staircase. We walked down another hallway and voices kept getting louder. As soon as we entered the room everyone got quit and looked at us.

Sitting around the table was Maxine and a older man with farm brown almost black hair. He had blueish gray eyes. And a strong jaw line. Nest to him was a boy who looked to be around fourteen. He was blonde and blue eyes. Jane went and sat next to him. Sitting next to the only empty seat was the tall man. He turned to me and stared at me in tell I sat down.

"Good morning. I'm Elijah. Your mate and your fiancé. You have met my mother Maxine and my little sister Jane. This is my father Jonas and my little brother Alex." I just stare at him for a while before I look away.