✏️" Quit moving around! "🐜

Requested by; RafaRaposa

Fluff

Bugbo and Joe we're getting ready for the 4th of july, they we're looking around in a pile of things they found for fireworks, while they both we're looking for some Joe unexpectedly..got himself stuck in a bunch of fairy lights.

Bugbo heard sudden grunting and groaning as he looked over at joe, holding in his laugh as he walked over to him " Hohoho! need some help dear friend? seems like..your in a predicament.. " He smiled softly, looking around for the main part of the fairy lights as he pulled at the lights, noticing how much Joe was squirming around. " quit moving! your making this difficult!! "

Joe continued squirming around, huffing and grunting, looking at bugbo as he tried notifying for him to stop, causing for him to accidentally fall over.

Bugbo looked at Joe for a bit, then just bursted out laughing as he smiled more, kneeling down as he finally helped him out of the fairy lights. " See, if you just stopped moving that wouldn't have been difficult.. " He sighed, glaring at Joe as he gave him a quick kiss, watching as he turned flustered.

Joe sat there, looking around as he felt quite embarrassed, then just giving Bugbo a quick kiss back as he looked away, grabbing a piece of paper then just beginning to write.

Bughoe would watch as the man wrote on his sheet of paper, slightly smiling a bit in curiosity as he got closer to joe to see what he would write.

Joe quickly gave the sheet of paper to bugbo, before looking away in embarrassment as he was entirely a shade of red, fiddling around with his hands for a bit as he gestured for bugbo to read what the man had wrote.

He'd stare at joe for a bit, before looking down at the paper just for him to see the words; I Love you, which quite literally made the ambiguous bug a dark shade of purplish-pink (I fantasize that most of the characters would just have a different color of blush because why not?) he'd look back towards joe, before looking back at the paper, his mind was completely blank at the moment as he tried thinking of a response, before just responding with; " I love you too joe! "

Joe would give him a quick thumbs up, before just kissing him a few more times on the face, leaving the ambiguous bug an entire blushing mess consisting of a darkish hot pink on his face.

Bugbo would let out a small laugh before wrapping his arms around joes neck and kissng him all over his face eeww gay people /j

At the end of the day, we all learn that Togetherness makes anything effortless

this was hella fun to write!! I think writing joe x bugbo is like literally something I will love doing 🤭