[13] pretty fighter

edited:

not just a pretty face; she'd knock you down and leave you dazed.

many years of street racing gave yeeun different experiences and lessons.

firstly, you have to fight for your life. no one will save you if you're a lone wolf roaming the jungle.

"hey, yo, we can talk it out! no need to be so hostile to a friend," keita attempted to assure the man, backing away from them. however, the boss of the crew wasn't that impressed.

"friend? the fuck you talkin'." he continues to advance to keita. keita continues to back away from them but realises he could not when his back hits the brick wall.

"hey, i don't have the money with me, okay?" keita raised his hands. the boss picks up his chrome hearts necklace and plucks it away.

"yet, you still have the guts to wear designer from top to toe."

keita watches a hand tap on the boss' shoulder. he turns around, and a fist meets his face. the boss collapses, revealing yeeun behind him. she picks him up and chokeslams him. blood spews out of his mouth. she was already in her own clothes, while keita was still in his uniform.

"anyone wants a round with me?" yeeun pulls out her gun and reloads it. the other five crew members charge towards her and keita. she simply trips one of the members over with her high-heeled boots and shoots him in his leg. keita throws an uppercut and kicks another member in his stomach. his moves weren't as clean as yeeun, but he still managed to bring the crew members down.

this happened for a while before yeeun finished another crew member. they look at the mess of bodies on the floor.

"let's go. more crew members are going to arrive here soon," yeeun says, walking away from the mess. keita picks up his chrome hearts necklace.

 keita picks up his chrome hearts necklace