[8] humiliated

edited:

present day.

it was lunch break when yeeun pulled out her nail polish to finish painting her nails. as she did her finishing touches, keita strode into the class with his best friends. he slammed the door open as loud as he could— like it was some grand entrance. yeeun did not flinch and continued to paint her nails, taking out her uv flashlight to cure the nail polish. 

"oi, nerd. could you collect the literature homework from miss sana's pigeonhole? i'm kinda busy," keita knocked loudly on ningning's table, causing the class to look at them. she refused. "i'm busy, keita. go get someone else to do it." 

once again, yeeun didn't even bother to look at him. she took out her galaxy flip phone, the keychains hanging on it clattering against each other. she opened the phone and checked her appearance with the camera application. do note that the whole class was silent.

she snorted, and keita looked at her.

"what an incompetent chairperson, hmm? or is it that you like ningning so much that you need to get her to run your errands?"

the whole class 'oooooh-ed', and yeeun turned back around in satisfaction.

"anyways, kamden already took it, so if you're gonna fight back to take the worksheets, it's gonna make you look more humiliating. like you already aren't, honestly." 

yeeun rolled her eyes, stood up and walked out of the classroom.