2. Your name?

" We will be discussing the new chapter from tomorrow. But before that I will be taking a quiz of the previous chapters so be prepared"

Mrs. Han, your homeroom teacher declares. She has that speciality slash habit of taking quizzes of her subject—Mathematics every week.

You and almost every other student thought, choosing natural science as a major in high school would be an easy way to get into a well-known university despite the fact that majoring in liberal arts takes the same hustle.

Before the students start whining, Mrs. Han strictly orders, " No, no excuses. Y'all need to become sincere regarding studies. Only ten months are left from CSAT."

She then averts her head on the side, at the new student and slightly smiling, she says, " Yoongi.. you can ask any of your classmates for the notes of previous month. And in case of any queries, you can ask me, okay?"

He bows and nods, " Ne, Gamsamida(Yes, Thank you)!"

It's kind of a privilege to listen to his voice because he just doesn't speak much.

When he was asked to introduce himself by Mrs. Han, he just calmly said, " Yoongi Min," and you noticed him eyeing all the students before he added," I hope we get well along with each other"

The excitement in his words was as just as your interest in physics. In short, totally zero.

In the break of 10 minutes between the commencement of 2nd lecture, you saw him still keep on writing in his notebook.

" I'm telling you, this person is gonna give a tough competition to our toppers, what say?" You hear Ji-eun putting out her assumptions to you, Ba-reum and Minji.

" We can't say anything right now, Ji-eun." Ba-reum says, fidgeting with the bandage on his knuckles. You felt relieved when Mrs. Han didn't scold him and Minji for arriving late to class.

" I wonder if he will even ask for notes from anyone or not?" Minji glances at you, as if you know the answer

You just shrug off your shoulders, " I don't think our classmates would be supportive enough to him as they've already started passing judgements"

" What if he asks us?" Ji-eun wiggles her eyebrows

" I would love to help" Minji replies, squealing and Ba-reum nudges her arm by his elbow,
" He isn't gonna approach you"

" Aah," Minji wails loudly, " Wae?"

" I won't let him" Ba-reum's quick response puts Minji on a silent mode.

" Why are we even discussing this? Don't we have other work to do?" You take out the notebook of the next lecture which is physics.

You stare at the theory of motion in two dimensions you wrote in the last physics class and then, not remembering anything, you groan and close the book, keeping your head on it.

" I would never be able to differentiate the effects between horizontal or vertical motions" Your mumbles don't go unheard by your friends as one by one they pat your back, " Mr. Kim would help you if you have guts to ask him"

" Never ever. I'm just too afraid to even speak a word in front of him. He's so strict and intelligent also. I would look like a fool to him who can't get a simple problem of physics in her big brain"

" That's why we are students and he's a teacher, Y/N" Ji-eun's hands go up in the air and then she drops them after hearing your reply, " He's more like a Hitler to me"

-

Next one whole hour, you kept on zoning out, thanking god every time for not coming into the eye of Mr. Kim. And after the fourth lecture, as always, yours and Ji-eun's stomach start to rumble due to hunger.