『Chapter 1』

So this will be the new story! I really hope you understand I did this because I felt it would be the best thing to do.
If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments.
Remember that this will be even more professional and all that (or at least I'll try to make it more professional). Also this has turned into a mature story, so if you're not comfortable with sex, curses, incest, or things like those refrain from reading.

Enjoy the chapter!
______________________
1 - Intrigue

Normal Pov.

You laughed at the demon who was kneeling in front of you, he was trembling as he held out a bouquet of aphrodis*. You stood up from your throne and began to make your way towards him, making sure to move your hips sensually, and your lips formed into a sensuous side grin.

You heard his gulp and his arousal was in the air. You were now in front of him.

You placed your index under his chin and made him look at you. His breath hitched as you moved your finger across his cheek as you licked your lips.

—I-is that a yes..?- The demon, whose name you had forgotten, asked nervously and with his face completely red. You smiled. —What? Did you actually think that someone like you, could date someone like me? Come on. You're a low life and I'm a queen.- You kept on smiling as you took the bouquet and engulfed it in blue flames. —Get a life and get out of my sight.- Your eyes were cold and merciless, your smile was mocking and flirtatious.

The demon ran out of your sight and your laugh echoed throughout the salon. Everyday was the same, another low life demon trying to get you in their bed to become king. You yawned after your laugh had ceased and looked at the burnt aphrodis.
—Always the same shit, can't they see I need someone who can actually satisfy my needs?- You muttered under your breath.
—Well you can always escape from this hell hole and join me in the other world?- A familiar voice whispered in your ear.

You shrieked and punched the man who could only laugh even though he was in pain.
—You stupid fuck! What the hell were you thinking?- You screamed in full rage at him.
—It is great to see you too, sister! I've been great thank you for asking!- Your brother said with a grin.
—What the fuck do you want, Mephisto? I'm a little busy over here, you know?- You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms as you sit down on your throne. He looked
as always, with that stupid hat and suit that you thought made him look ridiculous.
—Well, dear, turning down thousands of sex and power driven demons isn't something that occupies a lot of your time, you know you make it so you loose time, right?- He said with his usual smile, which made you want to punch him. Your eyes were cold as your tail swayed back and forth.
—Whatever, but still, I don't think anything would change even if I go back with you to Assiah.- You crossed your legs and laid your head in your hand.

You actually hated every brother of yours, but you had taken quite the liking towards Mephisto. Maybe because he never failed to surprise you, he was a box of surprises which replenished every day. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. —Or are you scared, dear sister?- He said, that made you twitch in annoyance. —Take that back right now, useless piece of crap...- You threatened, your aura turned from bored to murderous in a matter of milliseconds.

Your brother laughed loudly, it seemed that he wasn't scared of you. And he wasn't. You huffed and rolled your eyes. —Well, I thought you would be intrigued to know about our other brothers.- He said with a smirk. —Look, I don't want to know about Amaimon or- He cut you off with a laugh. —I was talking about our half brothers, dear.- He said.