Her once lowered eyes gradually raised up to look into the face of the woman who stood before her. She enjoyed the couple minutes she was able to go just forgetting about everything, and being in another world for just a couple seconds.

"I know." She spoke just above a whisper, because there were conversations to be had with multiple people.

There was so much to be said, and so much that was left unsaid, once that judge banged that gavel to change her life a year and a half ago. There was so much change in her mentally and physically to where she, herself, didn't know how to approach it all. Let alone allow anyone else in to help her approach such.

"Am I...out? Is everything over?" She hesitantly asked the question she had yet to get the answer to.

But from the warmth of the smile that slowly spread along Veronica's face, she got her answer. "You are baby, but-."

"Mamamamamammama!" Amerie's mood immediately altered once the raspy screaming voice followed by her quick footsteps filled the room.

"Lani you have to be careful." Veronica put her hand out cautiously, seeing the little girl about to jump on the bed.

"She's good momma, come baby." Amerie smiled, helping the little girl up as best she could through her pain.

Malani immediately stood on the bed to wrap her small arms around her mothers neck as best as she could. The only thing that stopped Amerie from breaking down was seeing how many other people filled the room, most of whom she'd rather not see. But she didn't say anything nor make a scene, because it was unnecessary. Especially with her daughter and mother in the room.

"Miss you" Malani mumbled, placing a big kiss on her mothers cheek that Amerie quickly returned.

"I missed you too boo boo...so much." She sighed, before helping Malani down to lay in the bed next to her.

Taking a deep breath, Amerie moved her focus from her daughter up towards everyone else in the room. Kimora, Remi, Isaiah, and Mook filled the space being that Veronica chose to step out to allow the younger ones their space. She didn't want to be in the middle of whatever it was they needed to talk about or discuss.

"Am I free or not, that's all I need to know right now." Her tone came out rough, as her appetite vanished almost instantly from the silence.

She watched them all look between one another, just waiting for someone to finally speak which only thinned Amerie's patience. But she kept her calm, seeing as her daughter laid right next to her clearly going down into a nap just that fast.

"Can someone fucking-."

"You out, for good. Corbin still doing his thing to ensure everything straight legally, but it's gon be soon cause he got a little more to do. But it's fine cause you gon be in the house anyway on bedrest and shit." Remi spoke up to Amerie who felt an indescribable feeling shoot through her body instantaneously.

Hearing those words, having that confirmation, was something that took its time and course to register in her mind. But she wouldn't rush it, she instead squeezed her eyes shut just allowing the words to replay in her mind.

"Everything that happened to you two nights ago played into a ploy to get you out of there in the most legal way possible. It was all intentional, because we needed a way to get you here. Yo baby father wants you to sue the prison for negligence and he gon connect you with lawyers and all that. The rest of everything gon be up to you I guess, ion know." Isaiah explained as all eyes never left from Amerie who sat silently as her eyes slowly fluttered back open.

Staring blankly, Amerie held no reaction to the words of Isaiah. She honesty stopped listening after hearing everything was intentional and orchestrated by Syre, and she didn't want to hear anything else. She didn't have any desire to hear anything more, because there wasn't anything else that could make her feel differently.