Donnie's confused looked turned into a flustered one, he blushed madly as his eyes widened, "W-What do you mean other t-things?"

Casey felt his confidence boost, he smiled innocently as he kissed Donnie's wrist, his eyes darkened as he spoke, "I want you~ I want to feel you, I want to see you... I want everything"

Donnie felt his heart race, he was sure his face looked so red that plans could use to land. He had no idea what to say.

There was always the little voice in his head, telling me that Casey would be disgusted, that he was disgusting. Sooner or Later, Casey would realize that and leave him.

But there was Casey who loved him no matter what, who didn't care about having a normal life or a normal relationship, he just wanted Donnie. And right now, he wanted all of Donnie.

Donnie inhaled deeply, "I... I w-want you too, just... I'm... I'm scared"

Casey's smile turned soft as he pulled his boyfriend closer, "Hey, I know but we don't have to do it tonight, we can do it whenever you're ready-!"

"Tomorrow"

"Huh?"

Donnie looked up at Casey, with a nervous smile, "H-How about tomorrow I-I come over and we see what happens?"

This time it was Casey's heart turned to race, he smiled, "Yeah! Hell yeah!!"

The two smiled as they gave each other a quick kiss.

The Next Day

Donnie was nervous, he tugged on his mask nervously as he paced back and forth in his room.

he was wearing black stockings, and a purple turtle neck sweater with none of his weapons, except for some strapped to his belt.

"Okay, breathe, you got this!" Donnie spoke to himself, "You're just going over, to see what happens, you got this... We got this!"

Donnie smiled confidently as he slipped on Casey's old hockey hoodie over his turtle neck, he walked out of his room, confident.

"Leo, I'm going to Casey's to spend the night! See you tomorrow!!"

"Alright, be safe, Donnie!"

Donnie gave him a nod, he practically ran out of the lair. Taking the longest route possible to get to Casey's apartment. He was excited, no doubt but he was still very nervous.

Casey on the other hand was ecstatic! He spent the whole day buying things to make their first time extra sweet. He had cleaned up his room, tossed dirty clothes into the bin, and cleaned out the trash.

Casey smiled as he lit candles around the room, wincing as he accidentally burned himself. He soon then tossed purple orchid petals across the bed.

He had changed his sheets into soft silk with extra pillows and fluffy blankets in case Donnie backed out, he had also packed extra snacks in his mini fridge.

Casey smiled proudly at himself as he looked at his room, "Okay, perfect, Dee is so gonna love this!"

Casey perked up as he heard a gentle tapping on his window, he walked over to it and opened it.

"Well, Hello there, My Donnie-Bonnie~"

"One: Never call me that again and... Hi" Donnie blushed, he took Casey's hand as he led him inside.

Casey chuckled, as he stood behind him, "So.. What do you think?"

Donnie blushed as he stared at the bedroom, "Oh Casey, it's beautiful"