artswap chara/isla

(They don't change much)

Isla is someone who is gentle, compassionate and empathetic towards others. They have a natural inclination towards creativity and express themselves through various forms of art, such as painting, writing, music, or dance. They are often characterized by their gentle demeanor, soft-spoken nature, and their ability to see beauty in even the simplest things.

Isla is sensitive to the emotions and needs of others, and they will often go out of their way to help those in need. They have a strong sense of social justice and a desire to make the world a better place through their art and actions.

In general, this type of person tends to radiate positivity and warmth, and they often inspire others through their kindness, creativity, and sincerity. They are also very humble and unassuming, preferring to let their art speak for itself rather than seeking attention or accolades.

~loves to paint/cook with sans
~afton seen with sans and papyrus
~enjoys dancing with mettaton
~innocent :)
~not much has changed with Chara. They are a lot like swap Chara, but more artistic and kind. Their shirt is more colourful and vibrant, a lot like the others, they also have paint splatters on their face. I don't have a clue why everyone has that.