Nicknames

Credits to SecretJonatelloShipper
Summary:
Casey loves to give Donnie pet names, in public and private.

Warnings: Slight Smut, Fluff, and annoyed brothers and friends.

Casey was always known to be an affectionate man, he loves showing people he cares specifically his boyfriend.

But if you were to ask him, what's his favorite way to do so? It would always be pet names.

For Example: Surpise Date Night in the lair

Donnie was sitting on the couch, typing away on his laptop. His brothers separate sides of the couch while Mikey watching the TV.

Suddenly, the quiet was disturbed by the sounds of skates and cheering from the tunnel.

"Oh, Honey~!! I'm home!!" Casey shouted, he grinned as he skated over the turnstiles.

Donnie looked up and chuckled a little as the three brothers groaned.

"God damnit! Casey, do you have to be so goddamn loud?!" Raph snapped, Casey blew a raspberry as he sat down next to Donnie.

Donnie rolled his eyes in amusement, "Hello my love" His eyes never left the laptop as Casey rested his head on his shoulder.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm working, now why are you here? Don't you have practice?"

"Nah, canceled today so you get me all too yourself" Casey grinned, he kissed Donnie's cheek with a smile.

"Oh, lucky me" Donnie snarked, he smiled as he continued to type away.

"Damn straight.... Mi Amor" Casey grinned as Donnie's face began to flush.

"W-What did you say?"

"Mi Amor, why? You like that, Doll~?" Casey grinned as Donnie's face turned brighter.

"I! Um! Well" Donnie stammered, trying to piece the words.

"You guys are making me sick" Raph groaned, he stood up and walked away.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Good grief, take it to the lab!"

"Yeah, dudes! You're ruining my cartoonathon!"

Casey grinned, "You're right, come on, my prince~" He picked Donnie up bridal style and carried him to his room.

"Dah!! Casey!"

Another Example: Patrol Night

Leo stood in front of the team, "Alright guys, just a simple patrol, okay? Raph and Mikey, you go uptown, April and Donnie, you guys go downtown, and me and Casey will cover the middle, got it?"

"Got it!" The others said, except Casey...

"Wait! Why do Red and Donnie go together?!"

"Because the last time I set you two by yourselves we didn't see you again for 4 hours!"

Casey grumbled as he saw April and Donnie talking, soon the team went their separate ways.

"You see anything, Donnie?"

"None so far, Ape" Donnie said, he pulled away from the binoculars, "Do you sense anything?"

"Nope, so..." April grinned, "How are things with Casey~?"

Donnie's face began to flush, "F-Fine"

"Oh? Any new changes, anything you need to ask me about?"

Donnie gave her a look, "If your asking if we had-!"

"No! I just.... Wanna know if he's treating you good, You were always so obvious when you had a crush on him"

"And you never let me live it down when I tried to make him a bullet proof hockey mask"

April giggled and rolled her eyes, "You know I care about you, Dee, that's why I'm asking"

"I know, I know"

Donnie gave her a half smile as she hugged him but not before they were interrupted by loud coughing.

"Huh?" The two turned around and they saw Casey standing behind them, hands on his hips.

"What are you guys talking about." Casey gritted his teeth, trying his best to keep a smile.

"Nothing, Jones! What are you doing here? I thought you were with Leo"

"We decided to split up." Casey growled quietly as he walked over to them, pulling Donnie away from April, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"U-Um, C-Casey" Donnie's face began to flush.

"Shh, not now, Sweetness~" Casey cooed, he kisses Donnie's lower neck, making eye contact with April who's face flushed from embarrassment.

Donnie's face turned redder, there were only a few times where Casey called him: Sweetness. And those times it usually meant he was being possessive, a trait that both annoyed and excited the turtle at the same time.

"Um.. We should probably meet up the others, huh?" April suggested, trying to break the ice.

"Yeah, we should." Casey said, he held Donnie's hand as the three of them walked back to the others.

And for the final example: "Special" Date Nights

"O-Oh god~!!"

Donnie moaned as he was on his shell, his hands were pinned down and legs wrapped around Casey's waist as he thrusted roughly.

"Shh, Shh~ Keep it down, Doll~" Casey gave him a breathless chuckled, "W-We don't need the others ruining this for us, huh?"

Donnie blushed as he tried to keep quiet but... God! It was getting so hard. He never thought he would be in this situation, on his back, on the lab floor, at any moment the others could barge in and ruin this... Isn't that exciting?

Doll. Another nickname that made Donnie melt, he never understood why Casey chose that for him. Then he realized, it's because in this time, he's Casey's Doll. His love, his partner, and he... Loves that.

"Oh god, I can't wait till summer~ I can have you all to myself, everyday I'll come here~ We'll do whatever we want, you can do whatever you want, Doll" Casey groaned as he kissed Donnie's neck.

"Casey~!" Donnie moaned, he kissed Casey with passion, causing Casey to kiss back.

Nicknames, they mean so many different things but that doesn't matter. All that matters to Donnie is that Casey loves him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.