"I'm fine."

He looked at her father. "I wouldn't leave her. I love her too much."

"That's true." Isabel stated. "I just wished we know what's going on."

Roxy looked at Isabel as she could tell that her sister knew something. She saw her mother sitting down causing her to get some food that didn't make her sick. She wasn't paying attention to what was heard as Michael placed his hand on her knee. Isabel could tell that her sister was slightly worried about eating, but she seemed to be able to hold what she was eating down.
~~~
Dinner went well and now they were playing Monopoly. Roxy and Michael weren't playing as there was enough. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really. I don't know what's going on. Why I'm throwing up, but I'm glad you wouldn't leave." She says as they to. The living room together. "Let's go to my room."

Michael walked with Roxy as they heard Ryan and Isabel. He looked at her as he kissed her before the two walked up to continue talking in private. "Michael isn't acting like Ryan..."

"Because Roxy knows not to push him. She's talking about other things..."

Michael had to go get clothes if he was staying the night. "You're leaving too."

"I need to get some clothes." He tells them. "I'll be back."

Max and Isabel watched him leave causing them to think of one thing. He was only staying for Roxy.
~~~
Arriving at Michael's, Roxy walked in with Max, Isabel and Ryan. They heard Michael telling Hank the truth. "You're a man who keeps me around just to collect a monthly check!" They heard. Michael walked into the kitchen as Roxy hugged him.

"Well, hello, dolly."

"You can back the hell off." She says as she punched him.

Hank pulled his gun out and aimed it at the four of them causing Michael to use his powers to protect his girlfriend. Roxy couldn't believe that he did that.
~~~
Michael held Roxy as she ignored them. She knew they were trying to reassure him, but she leaned up and kissed him as Ryan talked to them. Roxy got out as did Michael so they wouldn't hear Max and Isabel talk to Ryan. "I'm not blaming you. You did it to keep yourself safe."

"I did it for you, baby." He says. "Let's go."

Roxy walked away with Michael. Isabel looked at Max confused as to where Michael was taking Roxy too as Ryan was going to another place.
~~~
In the hotel room, Roxy and Michael laid on the bed making out. She moaned out as she felt his hand moving up and down her waist. They pulled apart as they heard lightening. Michael didn't care if she was pregnant as that would be two of the best things in his life. Roxy and the baby.

Bringing him back down, Roxy got him to look at her. "Don't think about what happened. Focus on me."

Michael nodded as he pulled her into a hug as he started crying. Roxy smiled as she held him. She knew he was hurt, but she never saw Michael cry till now. "Just hold me, baby."

"I will."
~~~
The next morning, Roxy and Michael didn't wake up when they heard the phone ringing. Using her powers, Roxy's phone fell in the floor. "You may need to see who that is, baby."

"Fine." She said as she grabbed her phone and answered it. "Yes?"

Michael looked at Roxy as her eyes got big. "What?'

"Ryan stayed the night with you. What the hell, Maria! What happened?" She says as she looked at Michael. "Tell me at school."
~~~
At school, Maria looked at Roxy as she was working on her assignment when they heard a knock. Roxy looked at Michael and Ryan as they left causing her to look at her brother scared. "Max?"

"It's okay." He says as he grabbed his sister's hand. "It's going to be okay."

Maria looked at her worried. "Roxy?"

"I'm scared too."
~~~
Roxy has been looking everywhere for Michael. She ran to the restaurant with Max. "Valenti's got Michael and Ryan." Max tells them.

"Why?" Isabel asked them.

"Hank's gone and so is that man that had Ryan and they think both of them had something to do with it." Roxy tells her. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Maria stood up and grabbed Roxy as she knew she was scared to death. She had to tell her what the test said if Isabel hasn't said a thing. Liz was worried about Ryan and Michael, but she noticed one thing, Maria was worried about Roxy too. "I need to tell him that Michael was with me and that he can check the cameras." She tells them. "Michael is innocent."
~~~
The next day, Maria walked with Roxy talking to her. "The test was positive. You are pregnant."

"Thank you for telling me. Isabel hasn't said anything as she is worried about Ryan."

"Now that they are free, what do you think will happen now."

"Ryan may run, but I don't know about Michael. I don't want him gone." She tells her. "Now, I just need to tell him that I'm pregnant, but don't tell anyone else."

"I'm not. That's up to you."

"Thank you, Maria."
~~~
That night, Roxy was reading a book when she head someone knock on her door causing her to walk our and go to Isabel's room. Hearing Isabel tell them home isn't without Ryan. "It's not home without Michael." Roxy tells them as she walked out.

"I'm going to talk to them. Michael can't leave her."

"Especially with her pregnant."

Max looked at her. "Does she know?" Isabel shook her head. "Oh great."

"Unless Maria told her." She says. "Which I highly doubt it."

Max walked to talk to the father of his sister's baby and his other best friend.
~~~
Michael didn't say anything as he got in the truck with Ryan. He opened the gift that Roxy gave him and saw a positive pregnancy test as Ryan looked at the rocks. He also remembered the promise he made to her. He was never going to leave.
~~~
Michael and Ryan went back to Roswell's but to the Evan's house. Ryan went to the kitchen as Michael ran upstairs. Roxy walked out of the room to see Michael. 'You're here." She says hugging him.

"Are we really sure?"

"Yeah. I think we need to see the doctor, but I want to make sure." He nodded. "Let's go eat then get you to the court house. So you can be with us."
~~~
Max and Isabel held Roxy's hand as Ryan and Michael signed paper's causing them to smile. Michael looked at Roxy to see her smiling. He has a family and future with Roxy Carlisle.

I've changed it up a little so,  the original plan was for Tess to break the news of the pregnancy, but I changed it. Thought it was more better for this since Michael was going to leave with Ryan till he remembered promise to her. Till next time.