Thirteen

Roxy continued throwing up causing Michael to hold her hair so she wouldn't get no throw up in it. "I'll be fine." She says. "I don't know what is happening, but everything seems to be easing up."

"You need to see someone about this."

"Michael, don't. Please. Ryan and Isabel is not helping me at all." She says as she walked to get ready.

MIchael sighed as the blonde was going to be stubborn, but he will not pressure her to see anyone. Could be a bug?
~~~
At the convention, Michael walked over to Roxy and kissed her head as Ryan came over to them with. "Save me. Save me. I'm a humantapped in an alien body." Roxy laughed at him.

"This is ridiculous." She says.

"Excuse us." Isabel says till they saw the mask come of revealin Max. "You realize that we've just lost our last shred of dignity."

"Agree." Roxy says as Michael kept his arm around her.

Michael and Ryan nodded as Isabel walked away, but Roxy ran to the trash can causing her sister to grab her. "Let's go." She says. "I'm done with you being sick."

"It stinks in here." She says.

"Let's go, baby."
~~~
Isabel looked at Roxy's stall she was in. She was taking a test just to shut up her sister up. "Are you done?"

"Just now finishing." She says walking out.

Laying the test down, both girls looked at the test to see what it will show. The blonde walked to the sink as Isabel looked at her. "Negative." She says. 'Maybe you're sick."

"How?"

Isabel shrugged causing Roxy to wonder what was happening tho her. "Let's go see what Ryan is doing."

"Stalking Maria." She says. "I'm going to find Michael and spend time with him."

Isabel nodded as she walked away. Roxy looked at the pregnancy test wondering if that lied or if she really wasn't pregnant. So many questions.
~~~
Roxy arrived back at the museum causing Michael to walk over to her. "Um...Liz just told me the couple who was at the restaruant the day she got shot is back." She tells him. "And I took a pregnancy test."

"Why?"

"I don't know why they are back."

"The second part."

"Because I can't stop throwing up from smells, but it was negative unless it's not able to prove I am or not. I don't know."

Michael didn't know what to say. His girlfriend could be pregnant and neither of them didn't know how to actually feel about this. "I think we need to talk more about this later."

"Agree."

"Right now, I need to help your brother to keep his mind off of Liz."

"Good luck with that." She tells him as he kissed her. "I'm going to look around."

"Okay."
~~~
The next day, Roxy went to get something to eat and started throwing up. Michael saw the blonde and sighed. "I think she may be pregnant." Michael tells Max causing him and Ryan to look at her. "She took a test and it came back negative, but don't those things lie."

"Yes." Isabel says as she walked over to them. "She is still learning her life and yet, she's struggling with morning sickness with no answers unless Roxy's powers are hiding the pregnancy."

"I say we keep a watch on her." He says. "Right now, we need to watch that nosy cop."

When Max went to say something to Michael, the boy was with Roxanne hugging her. He knew he had to find out what is going on with his sister before someone else does.
~~~
Roxy saw everyone at the UFO museum as this Milton person was holding a confrence about aliens. She didn't want to be there, but Michael wanted to keep an eye on her. They stood there listening till Larry walked up there causing Roxy to walk away as Michael followed her.

Out of This World-Roswell (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें