{ • 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • }

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

                         □□□□□0%

                         ■□□□□20%

                         ■■□□□40%

                         ■■■□□60%

                         ■■■■□80%

                         ■■■■□90%

                         ■■■■■100%

    ◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\  /

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄. Among the long list of reasons why curses are born, these will forever remain within the top 5. Akuma Gojo is quite familiar with these emotions. She was a child that had been born out of wedlock, so naturally she would be discriminated against. As such, she had been given ample time to truly understand and define such words on a different level. After observing others, she's realized that everyone perceives such things differently. The better you can understand such words, the better you can use others.

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 are just a few examples of emotions that show the true nature of humanity. It shows how ugly we truly are while we live in our own delusions. It shows just how disgusting humans are. Akuma Gojo knows this much, and accepts this fact. [ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛. ]

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 are what make us so human. Curses sustain themselves thanks to such emotions. It's what allows them to live another day to continue the atrocities they commit.

    [ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜, 𝚒𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜... 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎?
                        𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗. ]

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 are things that people constantly state goes against their morals.
              B̴̢̠̋̊͑̈̾̑̊͒͗̽u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝'️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ ā̤̓̍͘ l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌ẹ̿͋̒̕.
                                       As long as it aligns with their own needs and wants, they'll go as far as to kill others. Saying that you have such morals is like feeding yourself lies. There's no point, but even when a person realizes this, will anything 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 change? The answer is No. This is why Akuma Gojo has no morals, she simply does things that benefit her. She sees no point in lying to herself like others. If there is no benefit in it, she sees no point in doing it.

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 are ugly emotions but quite useful emotions Akuma finds. When used properly and to a certain degree, they can become your greatest weapon or your worst enemy. Truly, Akuma thinks, the human mind is as feeble as it is miraculous. It is with this that Akuma realizes that such an ugly thing is necessary to her plans. Seeing as to how she's the daughter of a concubine, others will still try to harm her.

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 are emotions that Akuma normally detests. However, she realizes that soon, if she plays her cards right, they might just become her best friends. Her plan was risky, far more risky than anything Akuma had ever planned before. There was a lot at stake that she could lose, like her own head. But if it did work, she have enough power to protect herself, even with how weak she is.
    And as she wrote her plan down on a piece of parchment paper, a cruel and malicious smile spread across her face. Her eyes devoid of any emotion that could hint as to what she was thinking.
       But it disappeared as soon as it appeared. Akuma knew that just political strength alone couldn't protect her. She needed to get stronger of her own accord no matter the cost.
             Her ambition and determination grew brighter and brighter by the second.      Unknown to her, a black star took place within her eyes, stealing the spot that once belonged to her regular pupils.

    ◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

[ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 ' 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚎-𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 '. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞' 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 😅. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢. ]

[ 𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝙽𝚘.𝟷, 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? 𝙽𝚘. 𝟸 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚌 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌.
𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙰.𝙳 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏. ]

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆