.𝘥𝘪𝘹-𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵🦪

Start from the beginning

Marc groaned. "This whole sneaking around business is really getting tiring."

Celine pouts, making her way to her locker with the boys. "I know, but I'm just not ready for anyone to know yet," She opens her locker, only to yelp when a load full of love letters spilled out. "What the-?"

Nathaniel and Marc picked up a couple letters and inspected them.

"What're they?" Celine questions.

Nathaniel frowned. "They're love letters. Since it's the day of love-"

"People give love letters to confess," Celine cut him off.

"Looks like you've got a lot of admirers," Marc says, sounding annoyed as he dropped the love letter from his hand.

"How can people give me letters confessing to me? They don't even know me." Celine pouts, collecting the scattered letters from the ground.

"Yeah, well," Nathaniel grabs the letters from her. "They'd like too,"

"If they want too, they can just come up to me and say hi." Celine puts a book inside her locker. "They don't need to give me letters."

"We're burning these," Marc gestures to the love letters in his boyfriend's hands. "Right?"

"Boys, no!"

Standing by the double doors of the locker room was Sabrina.

She glares at Celine before leaving.

🌊🐚🦪

Chris approaches Celine's table with a confident smirk on his face. As usual, she was hanging with those losers Marc and Nathaniel, but she wouldn't be for long.

"Celine," He lays his hands down on the table. He could feel Marc and Nathaniel glaring at him, but he ignored them, keeping his blue irises solely on Celine's ocean blue ones. "I want you to come have lunch with me at my hotel."

"But I was about to eat my lunch," Celine said gently, gesturing to her lunch on the table.

Chris huffs. Why does she have to be so frustrating? "I need to talk to you about something important. In private," He casts Marc and Nathaniel a pointed look, which only made their glares worsen.

"Oh, okay then," Celine gets up. "Then we'll come right back?"

"Yes, we will," Chris responds.

"No, she's not going anywhere with you," Nathaniel grabs Celine's wrist, scowling at Chris.

"It's okay, Nate," Celine assures. "Chris needs to talk to me about something important."

Marc and Nathaniel exchange concerned looks, then turn to flower at Chris.

"If you do anything to her," Marc stands up. "I'll beat your a** so bad you'll be eating out of a tube for months."

Chris swallowed nervously upon seeing the deadly look in both Marc and Nathaniel's eyes. "Wh-Whatever," His voice wavers. "Let's go, Celine," He turns away.

"You don't have to worry, I'll come back to you both," Celine kissed her boyfriends' cheeks before following after Chris.

Nathaniel and Marc stared at the duo as they left the canteen, not blinking once.