" they had a contract, a damn contract that jisung was required to follow....oh god....he was just a kid, he was treated horribly by minho, he was beaten, and forced....and stupidity he fell in love...minho took advantage of that..... he lost felix, his mother, and his other friend....did you know about this?..."

he was silent, aerin was already crying. guilty was eating changbin alive, everything he had seen and went through was because of minho.

she sobbed "on the day I came...he was...he was raped twice by minho's bodyguards....brutally.....did you know about that?...p-please tell me....if there is anything you know...if jisung is still at that house, or anything of minho beside of this..." her words trembled.

changbin lowered his head, irritatedly running hand through his hair. he didn't know that jisung was raped, but turning his memories back, he remembered their conversations in the rooms, about one person, then he had no idea, it was jisung.

"I...I didn't know they raped him, I swear..."

she sigh, rubbing her wet eyes.

"...It's true that minho beat him and forced him to...you know....even though it was different at first, jisung was hopelessly in love with minho, and everyone in the house could see that...also I was unaware that he was raped...poor guy...what he been through....minho treated him like a toy in his bed. I warned him to stop and cancel his contract with minho, but he refused. minho used him like crazy. It was heartbreaking to witness, especially that night...god I will never forget....minho had no excuse of what he did to his friend, hyunjin...that night, I feared jisung would pass out from the pain and tears he shed for his friend. minho ordered his bodyguards to beat him up. both of his wrists were broken by minho's cruel order...and he was a painter...i couldn't do nothing. jisung was so weak and minho made him believe he deserved the punishment....that night he had no mercy. jisung begged and begged me on his knees, to do something, thinking his friend was dead. jisung's words made more sense after I went to the hospital....I had to visit every day...I had to look after that kid, I felt a lot of guilt inside of me...I watched him being innocently beaten....so I decided to have my eyes on him...that's why I quit my job...five years ago...I couldn't leave hyunjin's side. jisung showed up to his door once, it was a few days after you and minho left for japan...when minho left him. jisung showed up at his friend's door...and made a whole scene, he didn't look himself, he was yelling, how sorry he was....it was awful, hyunjin's mom was pushing him and hitting him of the door....and since then he never met hyunjin... I heard jisung has never come back home, he left then...and...just like jisung said, hyunjin was dead. after two years...he stood on the fence of the bridge..he was standing there...for a long time...then I approached him. he didn't know about me, he never saw me that night, luckily..." changbin pointed at bathroom. " and now....that's his brush" aerin smiled through tears. " i won't let him suffer anymore"

aeinn couldn't understand how blind she was, how she didn't notice anything. jisung was acting miserable and strange, she tried to take care of him but she couldn't see minho being behind it.

" and for minho.....there some things you don't know about..."

aerin waited for him to talk.

"the auction.....there was more than just auction....well you and minho's only goal was to take kids out of the trafficking chain, employ them in other houses, and then return them to their home after a certain time" aerin nodded, saying that's how it's always been, changbin bit his lip nervously, knowing if minho found out he told aerin, he would be dead. he continued.

"minho used those kids...." aerin couldn't stay calm anymore "what do you think he used! what! did! he! do!!"

changbin continued "...just like he did with jisung. the kids were told they were bought by minho...they were convinced...that they should pleasure him....sexually...in order to be allowed to go home..." aerin almost got sick hearing that. her stomach flipped. "he kept it all from you, because he knew what you were like....."