This was the second time Cheng Yun had heard this phrase today, and he inexplicably felt a warm feeling in his heart. He did not deny it, but also did not say much about it. He picked up a piece of the so-called signature dish and tasted it.

The dish was called 'Crystal Chicken,' and was actually just boiled chicken, but made with fresh ingredients, chickens raised and slaughtered on-site, and paired with high-quality soy sauce, giving it a better taste than the old hens used in ordinary households.

But in the eyes of Cheng Yun, the dish was not as good as the ginger and scallion chicken he had eaten before, at best it could only be considered an ordinary farmhouse dish. If you considered the soy sauce chicken commonly eaten in the future, there was a big difference.

He ate two bites and didn't eat anymore, turning to another of Yueqiong Tower's signature dish, called 'Sweet and Sour Fish'.

"For this dish, and it's not just me saying it, it is the most famous dish in the whole Tengyun town." Liu Wen's face showed a confident expression. He also picked up a piece of fish and enjoyed it, saying, "This dish is our exclusive, even some dignitaries from the neighboring town will come here to eat, just for this sweet and sour fish."

Cheng Yun nodded and tasted it carefully.

From the outside, this dish did indeed require a lot of effort, the red sauce spread over the fish, and some tomatoes and fruit pieces were sprinkled on top. It tasted sour and sweet, with a hint of fruit fragrance, fresh and refreshing in this hot weather. It was indeed a good dish.

In this era of limited cooking options, if Cheng Yun had not come from the modern era, he might have been amazed by this dish. However, as far as Cheng Yun was concerned, this Sweet and Sour Fish was much inferior to the Pine Nut Fish he had eaten in the future.

"Brother Liu, let me give you a little suggestion for your chef," Cheng Yun wiped his mouth, took a sip of tea, and said, "Cut the fish head open, pick two pieces of fish from the cut part along the fishbone, remove the chest bone, and then cut it diagonally and straight to the fish skin, carve it into shuttle shape, marinate it with seasoning, then coat it with a layer of cornstarch, deep fry until golden brown, and then pour the sauce over it. The sauce is made of tomatoes, with a little white vinegar, sugar, and salt mixed together. This way, the fish not only looks beautiful, but the meat is also fully flavored, with a crispy and delicious taste."

Liu Wen had tasted many delicious dishes and had some culinary skills himself. He immediately understood the essence of what Cheng Yun was saying. With just a few words, the entire process was clear and easy to understand. This made Liu Wen realize that Cheng Yun was far more valuable than he had originally thought.

He had already planned to recruit Cheng Yun, but now this idea was even stronger. Cheng Yun was a talented person, and he could not let him fall into the hands of his competitors!

At this moment, he deeply felt how right his decision was to solve the shopkeeper's problem and how wise it was to keep Cheng Yun.

He then asked Cheng Yun about his opinion on "Crystal Chicken" in a probing manner. Cheng Yun looked at him and truthfully shared the method of eating it with ginger, scallion, and soy sauce chicken. The more Liu Wen listened, the brighter his eyes became, and in the end, his gaze at Cheng Yun was like looking at a money tree.

"I really don't know how you come up with so many creative ideas." Liu Wen ate two pieces of fish and smacked his lips. This dish, which he had boasted about as incomparable, suddenly paled in comparison when he heard what Cheng Yun had to say. He fantasized about those ideas and just wanted to taste the finished product as soon as possible.