"You really were a piece of shit. Still are." I admitted and heard his small chuckle as he shook his head.

"But when I say I'm sorry, I really am, baby. All I want is your forgiveness. I couldn't live with myself if you didn't forgive me." He said and I nodded, wiping my tears away.

"I need time." I said slowly and saw him nod.

"I understand. Come on, let's get you home." He held out his hand and I looked at it for a moment before taking it, his warmth engulfing me as we walked back to my place.

"Where are you staying?" The question was out of my mouth before I could stop it as I unlocked my door.

"Uh-... I'm not sure." He said scratching the back of his head when I bit my lip in thought.

"Where's your stuff?"

"Somewhere safe, why?" He asked confused when I sighed, pushing open my door, and gesturing inside.

"Get it brought here. You can stay." I said softly and saw his surprised expression.

"Really?" He asked shocked and I nodded.

"Yes, and don't make me regret it." I said sternly and he nodded with a small smile.

"I won't. Thank you." He said gratefully and I mumbled a small 'your welcome' as we made our way inside.

"I'm ordering Chinese, if that's okay with you?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, sure, anything is fine." He said and I nodded, placing our order before taking out the plates just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." He said and dashed to the door, coming back a few minutes later carrying a small suitcase.

"Is that yours?" I ask.

"It is. I'll just put this in." He said and disappeared into the guest bedroom while I scrolled through Netflix to search for a good movie to watch.

Our food arrived a while later and we both settled on the couch, at a respectable distance, which didn't seem very satisfying to Adam the way he was grumbling but he'd just have to suck it up.

Playing the movie, we had gobbled everything up within minutes as if we hadn't eaten anything for months and I now noticed that we were basically sitting right next to each other, his leg touching mine.

I ignored the butterflies in my stomach when his hand came to rest on my bare thigh since I was wearing shorts.

I tried my best to concentrate on the movie we were watching, not knowing when we had fallen asleep.

* * *

"Wakey wakey..." Someone said in a sing song voice from above me and I shut my eyes tightly.

"Fucking hell, just pick her up." I heard someone grunt in annoyance when another one snorted.

"With that death grip on her? Good luck." Someone else said.

I groaned because why were random people suddenly in my apartment, disturbing my blissful sleep?

"Should I smack him?" Another one said and this time, it was a female.

"I vote we kill him." Another added when I felt as if I was being squeezed to death.

"Stop hugging me so tightly." I mumbled, snuggling closer into my pillow which smelled really nice and manly.

Wait, manly?

"Stop fucking moving then." Someone grunted from beside me and I shoved my foot where I assumed the person was and heard an annoyed groan.