ᛁᛟᚢᚱ ᛚᛁᚠᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚺᛟᚹ ᛏᚺᛁᛜᛊ ᚲᚨᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛒᛖ

Start from the beginning

Ever since then, you and Bular have gotten closer; so close that you two might as well have been stuck together by the hip.

Now how you two fell for each other.

When Bular fell in love with you, you brought over a freshly killed human to your hangout spot, you were very hungry because your father punished you to not eat anything for a week or two for acting out. Seeing this, and hearing your stomach growl, he offered you some human. You declined, saying you weren't hungry, but you both knew that what you said was complete bullshit. So, you hesitantly accepted it... and you actually liked it, but at it slowly. Bular said that you didn't have to eat properly, and with that, you started devouring it how a wolf would do in a hunger-filled rage. When you were done, you had quite a bunch of blood covering your lips and cheeks, hair a little bit messy, basically looking like a person who lived in the woods their whole life, and with the fire lighting up the environment, he thought that he was seeing a fallen angel.

Now for you, when the two of you were chasing each other, you both accidently fell into a lake. When you were trying to swim back up to the surface, he held you bridle-style and swam out of the lake. And when you both reached shallow water, you looked up at his face; his face soaking wet, along with his mane, and the moon shining behind him, with his eyes glowing in the dark, all you think was 'Oh, no! He's hot!'

(Honestly, this is all I could've think of for how you fell for each other, so sorry if those two were terrible)

When you were close to finally be coming of age to become the new ruler, princes from nearby kingdoms came for your hand in marriage, you'd always reject their request because you have only one prince in mind, and he wasn't human. Along with that, you were saddened by that. The reason why is because that since he was a troll and you were a human, he would have a longer lifespan than you, and feeling challenged by that, you decided to make a potion that will give your the lifespan, and resilience, strength, speed, and healing time of a troll so when it was complete, you would confess, and if he returned the feelings, you would tell him before consuming it. And so far, there was no good results.

But before you decided to make the potion, you asked his dad what the mating rituals for trolls were. He asked you why, but knew the reason, he wasn't blind, dammit! He saw how you two acted and look at each other! So, while making the potion from scratch, you were doing the mating ritual: secretly giving him carcasses of animals, crystals, etc., and for some reason, you were given those things as well.

Later on, when you two confessed, you two often liked to tease ease other to the point that it became a competition to see who would be so flustered that they back out, with you loosing majority of the time. There was one moment that you two had together that is his favorite that he uses it as an excuse to cuddle/nuzzle you; here's how it first went.

---

For a while, Y/n's had that expression she makes when she's deep in thought. So, being the loving boyfriend he was, he wanted to know what was up. "What's wrong?" He asked, which seemed to snap her out of that state, looking up at him. "Oh, it nothing! It's just that... I think... that I'm a bit smaller than I was before." She said, pinching the long skirt of her nightgown, that was up to her ankles, lifting it a bit. "I can help with that," He said, making you confused before he continued "by measuring with my love~" He said in a flirty tone.

"Stop." You said, giving him a blank stare, with a bit of blush on your cheeks. "No, I'm serious! I remember every inch of you, every time you grew." He said, seemingly as if he was trying to hold back his laughter, holding out his hand to you. "...Okay..." You hesitantly said as you took it. He lifted you up as he stood up straight, hugging you close to his chest his arms now wrapped around you, your back to him as his chin rests on top of her head.