The others could only watch in every emotion ever as Sonic kept delivering each word, they all winced at how brutal they were and how cold he could really be.

Sonic then began wrapping up. "I may be many things Jack. Reckless, Egotistical, Cocky, Arrogant, and Impatient..."

He then let the ball drop. "But I'm not stupid enough to let you continue your reign, this is your fault and you'll go down knowing that, even if you don't believe it."

With enough pressure put onto the hand and Jack breathing heavily as his pupils shrunk, Sonic gave one last cold stare at Jack that told him everything. "Sayonara, Little Jack Horner."

With those final words to the man Sonic finally pushed his foot forward, knocking Jack off the cliff into the star there was nothing he could do but accept his fate.

And he only had one thing to say. "I hate fairy tales."

He finally fell through disappearing into the star's void consumed from the world, the star had finally been completely broken.

And then shot up a giant beam into the sky of bright light, blinding everyone as it traveled to the sky above. Once it all disappeared it exploded with a star shape in the sky, all of them now being able to see all looked on in awe as many shooting stars rained.

Sparkles filled Puss's eyes, he smiled satisfied with what has happened. Kitty then spoke up catching his attention, "I hate to say it, but should we make a wish?" She asked looking into Puss's eyes.

Puss placed his hand to the side of Kitty's face. "Kitty, one life spent with you is all that I could wish for." He admitted as they both reflected in each other's pupils.

They held hands as Perrito came forward sitting in front of them, they sat down alongside him staring up at the beautiful sky.

Sonic also looked up at the sky admiring the beauty, he would remember this moment for years to come. Heck he was pretty sure Shadow would smile at this sight, which only made his smile bigger.

His sight then moved to the Crime Family who were holding onto one another. "You saved my life, sis. You was gonna make the wish, but you didn't make the wish 'cause you wanted to save your family. And I-I was really scared. And then..." Baby cried with the tears falling out.

Goldi shushed him quietly comforting the little bear with a soft noogie to the head. "Oi, don't get so blubbery about it. Whose porridge would I eat otherwise?"

Mama then looked down at Goldi with a mournful look. "I'm sorry you didn't get your wish, Goldi, love."

However surprisingly Goldi smiled. "But I did, Mama. I did get my wish. Everything... is just right." She hugged Mama Bear as the rest of the bears came in for the embrace as well.

Sonic smiled at the sight... family. That was something he knew he had, and it was waiting for him as he faced back at the shining sky.

Then he felt a presence right next to him, he turned to see the bears looking at him with smiles as he looked on confused. "What?"

Mama then took hold of the hedgehog hugging him, this caught him off guard. "Thank you, for saving Baby."

He returned the hug. "No problem Ma'am. It's all part of the hero description, nothing all too much about it."

The embrace ended as then Mama had a question. "What exactly did you wish for, love?"

Sonic didn't need to answer as he felt something new, looking down at his arms he noticed himself becoming transparent. He looked back up at the family that seemed to be caught off guard, which alerted the the dog and two cats.