PROLOGUE: Pickleman Goes To Jail

A/N: fucking kill me pleas eim beg ginedn msyksufferingkfjdjdjwkdjrutiqkgob3n

It was a relatively normal morning at the Gorillaz household.

The Band was sitting  together in the kitchen eating breakfast. 2D and Murdoc were bickering about something completely unimportant as usual, Noodle was secretly watching YouTube shorts on her phone under the table to distract herself from the sad reality that her found family is a complete mess. Russel was making some scrambled eggs.

Pickleman aka Murdoc: And that's why Fortnite is clearly better than Minecraft.

2D: But I never said anything about Minecraft Mudz- I just said that maybe you should stop wasting time with video games. Shouldn't we be working on our next album??

However Murdoc didn't respond to the bluenettes statement, he simply groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes, continueing to eat his breakfast in peace.

2D on the other hand still looked at the green man, feeling conflicted. Sure, he adored and loved the green man, but sometimes he was just unbearable.

Russel turned away from the stove to glare at the both of them before asking Noodle something.

Russel: Ay baby girl, u want some more eggs?

Noodle looked up from her device and stared at the older man for a few seconds until her mind registered what he had just asked her.

Noodle: uhhhh... No thanks. I'm uh.. Full.

But suddenly, just as the four musicians had finished their food and cleaned the dishes, police officers kicked down the front door and swarmed the bands kitchen.

Police officer 1#: EVERYBODY FREEZE!! MURDOC NICCALS YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.

Immediately said man looked at the officers in shock and then to his friends, who stared at the pickle in confusion and disbelief.

2D: ..Murdoc? Why is the police here?? What did you do?!?

Murdoc: Er.. I don't know I reckon they've confused me with som-

Police officer 2#: Oh I can tell you what this bitch has done. HE PLAYS FORTNITE UNIRONICALLY. As we all know that's a severe crime and that's why Mr. Niccals here is going straight to jail.

Noodle: Wait, shouldn't there be a investigation or something before he gets a arrested? How does the police even know he plays Fortn-

But before Noodle could finish her sentence, Murdoc slapped a hand over mouth and hastily said something to the police.

Murdoc: Erm whaaatttt Fortnite? Never heard of it uhm.. Uh uh er hm..

Police Officer 1#: You can't fool us Mr. Niccals! You're coming with us.

The police cuffed Murdoc and led him straight into a car outside and drove away.
The remaining members of the band watched the entire situation with wide eyes.

Russel: What the hell just happened.

Noodle: I have absolutely no idea...

~Time Skip~

The Band didn't hear any news about Murdoc for the next few days, until the phone rang one morning. 2D picked up the ringing device almost immediately, Noodle and Russel stood next to him.

Murdoc: Stu? Look, I don't have a lot of time on the phone. I'm sending a uh.. old mate of mine to replace me while I'm gone. His name is Ace and he should arrive pretty soon.

Noodle: Whats it like in jail lmao??

Murdoc: Ehh, I mean its not that ba-

The three heard some muffled yelling in the background and the call was ended.

...

Russel: Ace, huh?